Whats ur Fave T.V. show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TV show: House, House, and House. 8D

Actor/Actress: Everyone on House, Zach Braff, Patrick Stump (I say he's an actor, he was on a episode of Law & Order. xD)

I have 3, Avatar, Hells kitchen(I KNOW THERE IS ALOT OF SWEARING) and drake & josh. =]

No favs on actress/actor

I have 3, Avatar, Hells kitchen(I KNOW THERE IS ALOT OF SWEARING) and drake & josh. =]
No favs on actress/actor
Aaahh!! NO NOT RAMSEY!!!! AAAHHHH MY PARENTS TALK ABOUT THAT TOO MUCH!!!

The Mr. Men show

Death note

The Mechancholy of Haruhi Suzimaya

Have you seen the show George Lopez? Thats a funny show. But I love the show " The secret Life of the American Teenager" starring Shailene Woodley.

Aaahh!! NO NOT RAMSEY!!!! AAAHHHH MY PARENTS TALK ABOUT THAT TOO MUCH!!!Avatar

The Mr. Men show

Death note

The Mechancholy of Haruhi Suzimaya
THE MR. MEN SHOW IS AWESOME!!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

I also watch Total Drama Island

I haven't seen Avatar yet. I usually change channels to fast to see whats coming on next. :D :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :unsure: :lol: :lol: :mellow: :mellow:

I like

Tom & Jerry

Drake & Josh

iCarly :D

The Suite Life of Zack And Cody

Spongebob!!!

SPONGEBOB ROX AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPONGEBOB YOU WILL WAKE UP IN ANTARTICA CONFUZED AND FROZEN IN THE WATER JK BUT IT ROCKS

Naruto (shuddup!!! D8 LOL)

EUReKA

The Simpsons

My friend just showed me the first episode of "Secret Life of the American Teenager" today on her iPod, and I liked it. My fave actors? Hmm, Shia LaBeof (Caveman "Holes"), Ellen Page (Juno), and Michael Cera (Paulie Bleeker "Juno"). Well, there you go! ^^

Kappa Mikey

Total Drama Island

HiHi Puffy Ami Yumi Show*bring it back on air x_x*

No favorite actors/actresses :rolleyes:

I love the show "the secret life of the american teenager" and "George Lopez"

i love comedies:

family guy

south park

vicar of dibley

men behaving badly etc.....

Latest posts

Back