Are you teeth....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
My teeth are pretty white. They used to be yellow X.X I was scared to show my teeth so whenever I smiled I had my hand over my mouth. But I got braces now and brush my teeth more so now they're white and I never cover my mouth anymore! =D

My teeth are white

I have to brush them like, five times a day because I eat a lot, lol.

-has braces-

I got braces so yeah I brush them alot they are white and they have always been white ^^

[SIZE=8pt]I would like to say that my teeth are pearly white, but however I drink tea... alot. So my teeth are stained a bit and so the colour is white with some yellowish splotches... I should use some whitening strips[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I brush alot too, but it doesn't seem to help at all really, it just gets the plaque off and even then my teeth have a yellowish tint to them though it's not really noticeable :mimitchi: [/SIZE]

They are a regular color. They are not Stunning white but not a Really yellow either. My orthodontist says they are a great color....That sounds a little weird xDD

I cant use toothpaste to make my teeth really white because I have braces. It would only get the tooth, and not under the bracket, so I would have discoloration

Ill just wait 2 years xP

My teeth are yellowish-whiteish. But closer to white. They used to be white, but theen the braces came in and it's harder to brush your teeth. ><

My teeth aren't perfectly white, but they have gotten much better since I have braces. I brush more and harder than I used to, so my teeth are fairly white now.

:eek:

My teeth have a hint of yellow, lol.

I'm going to the dentist today for the first time in like 2 years for a cleaning and x-ray. Gotta find and fill my cavities that I'm sure I have XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back