New games coming out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=13pt]What new games are you pumped for that are coming out this year? Could be any genre of game, Online or console, computer game or not! :p [/SIZE]

So which new game releases are you most excited about? ^^

Animal Crossing for the Wii!!!!!! Either November 16 or November 28. IDK which because I have heard both of those release dates.

I can’t wait to see these games come out into the retail shops:

Nancy Drew and the Clue Bender Society for the DS, Nancy Drew and the Hidden Stair Case for the DS, Nancy Drew and the and the Phantom of Venice for PC, and Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box/ Devil's Box for the DS.

(... yes, I am a mystery fan. :wacko: )

Tama-Love

The New Harvest Moon (for DS) and the new animal Crossing: City Folk.

And, even though I'm not sure if it's new, I really want the Shugo Chara! video game. They need to make one for the USA. ^.^

I'm waiting for sims3. It's coming out in 2009!!! LOng time!!!

[SIZE=13pt]Well, I can't wait for Animal Crossing: City Folk, and Final Fantasy Crystal chronicle's, for the wii...@.@ [/SIZE]

And the game I'm most hyped up for is Latale! ^^" I'm going crazy!

I so hope I get picked to be a Beta Tester for the game O_O!!

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility

Aieee. Soul Calibur Four. But it's for the Xbox 360, so I have to spend alot more time at my aunt's house to play it.

Soul Calibur = win.

*well I only been waiting for an import game ^^;*

Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2!

I don't think there is any new games out.None that I'll like...
Dude there's lots of range from the E3 2008 conference. You'll have Madworld, a new animal crossing and harvest moon game, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown for DS, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Sonic: Unleashed, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Facebreaker K.O. Party, LEGO Batman and the best game on PSP, Patapon is getting a sequel, and so is LocoRoco, Crash Bandicoot: Shadow of the Collossus 2, Littlebig Planet, two new Naruto games plus a Ben 10 Alien Force game, Cooking Mama: World Kitchen, Dragon Quest: Chapters of the Chosen, Final Fantasy IV DS, Neopets Puzzle Adventure, Wizardology, and loads more.

There's something for everyone. And there's more other than my list.

^ Yeah. E3 always has awesome games.

And last year Trauma Center was one of the Top 10 Most Anticipated games. 8DDD TRAUMA CENTER! [/fangirl]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back