How to debug your tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember: if you mess up, you may wreck your Tamagotchi. Don't attempt to debug it unless you're willing to throw it away.

Note: not all Tamagotchi models have the necessary circuit in order to be able to debug them. Some don't have the debug circles.

Does it work in v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5, any American releases besides that? It looks like a v1 to me.

I forgot quite a bit about Tamagotchi during my stay away...heh

USA V5 doesn't have the debug circles. They can be debugged, but it requires soldering a jumper wire between some distant points on the circuit board.

Generally the USA v1 - V4.5 do have the debug circle, but I have seen photos someone posted of a USA model's circuit board that didn't have the debug circle. (Sorry I don't recall which version it was.)

Like other people said, with debugging you can choose your character and put it in hyperspeed but debugging your Tamagotchi could wreck it forever. :( Only debug your Tamagotchi if you really want to and are willing to take the risk that it may ruin your Tamagotchi forever!

Unfortunately this is a very (very, very) old topic, dating back to 2008.  We do ask all our members to try to remember to check the date of posts on the forums so we can avoid topic bumping anything more than 3 months old.  That may also be why the link doesn't work for you anymore :)

The page you're looking for does still exist tho' : https://www.tamatalk.com/pixelmood/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

Try that link - it should take you to the debug page on Pixelmood :)

Thanks!

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back