Edielolly

How to debug your tamagotchi

Recommended Posts

:gozarutchi: This is how to debug your tamagotchi.

You have a 70% chance of doing it succsessfully and 30% chance of messing it up and breaking your tamagotchi. Here is a link to the website that I went to to debug my tamagotchi succsessfully. Here it is!! http://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

Good Luck! Remember its worth it!!! :puroperatchi: :ichigotchi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember: if you mess up, you may wreck your Tamagotchi. Don't attempt to debug it unless you're willing to throw it away.

 

Note: not all Tamagotchi models have the necessary circuit in order to be able to debug them. Some don't have the debug circles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does it work in v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5, any American releases besides that? It looks like a v1 to me.

I forgot quite a bit about Tamagotchi during my stay away...heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

USA V5 doesn't have the debug circles. They can be debugged, but it requires soldering a jumper wire between some distant points on the circuit board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about the other versions below that? (Sorry if I'm being annoying)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Generally the USA v1 - V4.5 do have the debug circle, but I have seen photos someone posted of a USA model's circuit board that didn't have the debug circle. (Sorry I don't recall which version it was.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it was a v5, then. Well, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah yes, that is a very detailed article on how to debug. It's pretty accurate as far as I'm concerned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like other people said, with debugging you can choose your character and put it in hyperspeed but debugging your Tamagotchi could wreck it forever. :( Only debug your Tamagotchi if you really want to and are willing to take the risk that it may ruin your Tamagotchi forever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately this is a very (very, very) old topic, dating back to 2008.  We do ask all our members to try to remember to check the date of posts on the forums so we can avoid topic bumping anything more than 3 months old.  That may also be why the link doesn't work for you anymore :)

The page you're looking for does still exist tho' https://www.tamatalk.com/pixelmood/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

Try that link - it should take you to the debug page on Pixelmood :)

 

Thanks!

 

*closed*

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.