The Baby Borrowers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MnMztama495

Reaction score
So, does anyone else watch the Baby Borrowers? I think it's so funny, 'cause those *cough* dumb *cough* teens think they could make good parents. Actually, what it is is kids raising kids! I think that show is pure genius.

I liked that one episode where the toddler's like, "I HATE YOUUUUUUUU!" and the dad's like, "You're evil O.O". Lawl that episode was funneh!

So what do you think of the Baby Borrowers?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the best show. Ever.

I've watched it from the very begining. It cracks me up everytime.

@ MnMztama495~ Haha I saw that ep too. The parents of the toddler told him he did a very good job with the child. n_____n

I couldn't believe that Morgan && Daton broke up. I was like, wtf?! Daton is pretty hawtt if you ask moi, but he had an ugly personality for the way he treated Morgan && thought she didn't do anything. Hello~~?! She cooks you dinner, for God's sake! What more do you want?

Sorry for my little rant. -meep-

Anyways, I can't wait to see them take care of the elderly next week. It'll be very.... odd. -smile-

Oh, I love the Baby Borrowers! Although it's overdramatic and totally planned out, it makes me laugh every time I watch it.

Yeah, I was totally bummed that Daton ditched Morgan. This is what happened:

TV: *Daton just broke up with Morgan so Daton and his suitcase are rolling away*

Me: "NOOO DATON!!! YOU'RE THE ONLY REASON I EVEN WATCH THIS SHOW, COME BAAAACK!!"

Sister who's only watched the show once: O__O

xD

Love,

CB

Chatterbox and Cinderpelt, I remember that episode! Now Morgan will have to act as though she's a single mom! That kinda sucks for her...

But I bet now they'll think twice of becoming teen parents.

i saw that!! anyways, daton was kinda selfish---but then again, when seth was there, he was actually sensible. can't wait to see what happens this week!!! is there a second season on the way???

Daton you bxstxrd.

I miss you already.

Poor Morgan.

Single mommy.

. . . Mommy of the elderly? Wait. . . That doesn't work.

Whatever.

I can't wait to see how they will cope with old people.

Sponge baths anyone?

D:

The last episode of Baby Borrowers was yesterday. If you watched it, look down...if you haven't, *BEWAR OF SPOILARZ*

------------------

I can't believe that after the experiment was over, everyone broke up! Even the couples who were good together! I was so sad... :( The good news is that after Morgan went back to California, Daton and her ended up being just friends, which is better than nothing. :lol:

Love,

CB

Oiz I know!! All the couples broke up and now they're "just friends". That's kind of dumb on their part. They only lasted... what, 15 days?... as parents and they already broke up! Can you imagine what would happen if they were married and had kids of their own?

Can you say DIVORCE?

Anyway, they had this little talkshow after the season ended. It was called "The Baby Borrowers: Lessons Learned". It was pretty kewl, 'cause the teens got to be reunited with the babies that they took care of! I'm pretty sure all of them were going to run off the set and cry just like those babies. Serves them right.

Latest posts

Back