Sign in to follow this  
phobo

The dark knight

Batman is much better than Spiderman.

Batman is better, but only just. Spidey 1 and 2 were great. 3 was okay but not as good.

i like the joker (as u can see in my avvie) lengend movie!!!!!! the jokers not creepy, hes funny:3

~M_P

Ah, Jay, you do have a point ^^ Spiderman one was alright, as was two. I guess three just threw me off.

I hope you're right, M_P. Because, Joker is terrifying in my opinion. When I see the movie, I'll be hoping he's only funny. ^^'

I wanna see it. Joker = win.

UNFORTUNATELY, some 19 year old idiot burned down our theatre because he thought it would be fun or cool.

i realy didnt find the joker funny, well, some parts i did XD but he was a GREAT joker, the best i'd say, but HighVolume, i was confused about that too, i think he said he was going after rachel, and he meant too, but i think the joker switched the adresses like "he's at ___ shes at ___" i think he tricked him. cause he was going for rachel but found harvey instead.

I didn't like it. It was kinda hard to get and wayy to weird for me. Wayy.

They acted really well though, like the best in awhile. Sucks Heath Ledger died.

I give it. 4 and a half/10.

Oh ya and the Joker did trick them, he mixed the addressed of Harvey and Rachel.

Edited by Miss Matchmaker

I loved it!!! Such a good movie! I recomend it for those of age. Anyone too young might not understand all the jokes like you said. But the boat part was good, I like the way that turned out. And as for the ending, it was okay. I think it had to be changed because of Heath Ledgers death. =[

But thats only what I've heard. Speaking of him though, Heath Ledgers performance was absolutely phenomonal! He did such an amazing job. Overall, 8.75/10. I would definately see it again.

SO GOOD!~

It just kinda grossed me out when two face turned over and his face was half burned.. x.x

It was funny though <3

I hope they have a batman the movie 4.. <3

BTW, I'm 10, I saw it, I got the jokes..

Edited by -lWeride

mikey you pwn though so you dont count XD

anyway, i give it 9/10 i really liked it, it was much better than i expected and i actually thought harvey looked cool, considering the movie batman forever with harvey, the face job sucked in that movie it was so fake X_X at least this one it looks convincing enough :o

Edited by DemonSlayer5050

Everyone said the Dark Knight was soooooo crazy. I wanted to watch it sooo bad, and now I finally get to watch it tonight! =)

i really loved heaths performance the movie is like my favorite nao that i saw it its astounding and im gonna make a video with it its and amazing film and deserves 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 thumbs up ;3