The dark knight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phobo

Reaction score
I just saw the dark knight. It was pretty good. It had a nice plot. I was supposed to decide if my 10 year old sister should see it. She really wanted to see it because her friend thought it was "really funny". I told her noway. She wouldn't understand it even if she did see it, she's honestly not very smart. She'd constantly be asking me what's happening. Plus it was too violent for her, and she wouldn't get any of the jokes that her friend was refering to anyway. But still, I really liked it. It was a lot deeper and intense than I thought it would be. Ya know how in that one scene w/the boat and such? I would have snatched the control shiny thing out of the guy's hand and pressed the button a long time ago if i were on the boat. So how did you guys like it? I'd give it a 9/10.

I just saw the dark knight. It was pretty good. It had a nice plot. I was supposed to decide if my 10 year old sister should see it. She really wanted to see it because her friend thought it was "really funny". I told her noway. She wouldn't understand it even if she did see it, she's honestly not very smart. She'd constantly be asking me what's happening. Plus it was too violent for her, and she wouldn't get any of the jokes that her friend was refering to anyway. But still, I really liked it. It was a lot deeper and intense than I thought it would be. Ya know how in that one scene w/the boat and such? I would have snatched the control shiny thing out of the guy's hand and pressed the button a long time ago if i were on the boat. So how did you guys like it? I'd give it a 9/10.
Omai.

If I were on that boat I would never press that button, I'd be too scared!

Actually, I don't think I'd press it even if I was't scared...I think I would take my own life rather than someone elses. o.o

As for the movie, it was good and had lots of action, but I hated the ending! :)

Love,

CB

Ending was terrible. I hate cliffhangers like that, but life goes on.

I loved the movie. The special effects were terrific and I completely love Heath Ledger. He did a great job as the Joker. The third Batman movie (if there is one) won't be the same without him ;(

Chistian Bale.

I love you.

Your a great Batman. But your such a wuss D< You should have saved Rachael you jerkface, and look at poor Harvery! X_X

All in all, great movie ;]

Hated it.

Not for me.

I barely watched any of it.

Of course, two fourteen year old boys in front of me and my friend were literally, leaning forward, watching attentively with their heads on their shoulders.

Joker creeped me out! But he was a good actor and I liked him from time to time.

But I hated it.

[SIZE=7pt]Everyone has their own opinion.[/SIZE]

I loved the movie.

The whole thing, the action, the cliffhanger ending. Everything.

And also, the fact that Heath Ledger played The Joker. It was a spectacular part for him. But, I'm slightly disappointed that he can't make another.

My mind is telling me is there is going to be another one; most preferably, and it is going to be with Harvey; aka Two Face now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't seen it. I really want to, because I heard this one was a bit darker than the other Batman movies. I like that once in a while. Plus Christian Bale and Heath Ledger are amazing actors and I want to see them in this movie! I saw on tv that it broke the record for highest sales on the first day! ^^

Gah. It was ok. I guess I think so because I watched the midnight premier on Thursday (Friday actually 'cause it was midnight 8D)

All in all I didn't really think it was that great. I don't know why people are making such a big fuss about it. But Iron Man! Ohmigod Iron Man was the best movie eva!!

I still haven't seen it. I really want to, because I heard this one was a bit darker than the other Batman movies. I like that once in a while. Plus Christian Bale and Heath Ledger are amazing actors and I want to see them in this movie! I saw on tv that it broke the record for highest sales on the first day! ^^
Michael Caine is also in it. Did you know I go to the same school in England that he went to when he was younger?

The Dark Knight was a great movie. Heath Ledger was really good as The Joker. It was very serious for a superhero based movie, which I liked. I didn't think it had much of a cliffhanger ending, though. I mean, it leaves the movie open for a sequel, but I think the story had a good amount of closure.

Also, my 8 year old sister saw it. She put a cloth over half her face today and pretended to be Two Face. It was really funny.

I really want to see it... It got 4/4 from my local newpaper. It sounds really good.

Edit: Typo... hiss.

Last edited by a moderator:
That film was awesome.

Especially the Joker.

I want one of those clown masks.

its realllllllllllllllllllllllly good! i saw it yesterday! its funny! i like the joker! its a must see!

~M_P

I haven't seen this yet, but I'm going to either Thursday or Friday.

I must see this. After Batman Begins, I'm totally obbsessing, like, "When can we see iiiit? D:". Also, seems creepy. Creepy=good. :3

Joker'll scare me to death. I'm terrified of clowns. And he's not just an ordinary clown x_x I was told about part of the movie, when the Joker puts the pencil through the guy's head. It actually makes me want to see it more. Chances are I won't be looking most of the time.

Batman is much better than Spiderman. It doesn't get boring. So, I can't wait.

Batman Begins is <3

i like the joker (as u can see in my avvie) lengend movie!!!!!! the jokers not creepy, hes funny:3

~M_P

Latest posts

Back