You look like Blake Lewis =0

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_Lynn Chan_x

Reaction score
Today I saw a guy who looked like Blake Lewis but a bit shorter.

Then I saw a lady who looked like Queen Latifah.

Then I saw a kid about my age with Sasuke hair.

Do you ever see people and your thinking,

You look like _____! ?

Just curious. x3

Omai.

Ooh, my sister's tiekwondo teacher looks JUST like David Hernandez from Amercian Idol, except BETTER. He's dreamy... xD

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
One time in a convenience store I saw some really tall, really fat guy that I could've SWORN was Hagrid. xD

And in an old picture we have of me and my uncle at the swings---my uncle was pushing me, and there was this guy on the other swing, but we have no clue who he was! He looked like...Bobby Flay. XDD

One time in a convenience store I saw some really tall, really fat guy that I could've SWORN was Hagrid. xD
And in an old picture we have of me and my uncle at the swings---my uncle was pushing me, and there was this guy on the other swing, but we have no clue who he was! He looked like...Bobby Flay. XDD
xD I laughed so hard when I read the Hagrid thing!

Love,

CB

There's this boy who goes to my church , he looks like the boy from 'spy kids'. When I told him he said " I get that alot ". He looked like this little fella :)

-Asia

Public pool at the highschool.

Lifeguard.

From a distance looks like Nick Jonas.

Closer he looks like Kevin Jonas.

When you can see the details on his face you'll be like "Well that DEFINITELY doesn't look like Kevin/Nick Jonas."

EDIT: When I first saw him I thought it was Nick Jonas and at that time I was overly obssessed (like i am currently) with him so I was like "OMG!"

It's creepy

Public pool at the highschool.Lifeguard.

From a distance looks like Nick Jonas.

Closer he looks like Kevin Jonas.

When you can see the details on his face you'll be like "Well that DEFINITELY doesn't look like Kevin/Nick Jonas."

It's creepy
That's cool. :3

Once my mom was and I were outside and she said she saw a boy drive by in a car that looked exactly like Nick Jonas. I didn't see because I was getting groceries to take in the house. I was sort of dissapointed...

I was at the bank one thursday night and this guy was being tended to by another banker and he looked EXACTLY like the "Nice Work" Guy you see on the internet. I think it actually was him >_>;;; If you dunno who the NW guy is, google an image of him. He's all over teh intarwebz.

I know this kid that looks like Hunny from OHSHC. Same personality, so I began calling him Hunny. xD

I was walking home from school and I saw a lady drive past me and she looked exactly like Victoria Beckham! They could have been twins. It was so freaky but so cool. =P

There's a teacher at my school who looks just like the Pope. O_O

And I saw a referee at my basketball who looked just like Zac Efron.

I was walking home from school and I saw a lady drive past me and she looked exactly like Victoria Beckham! They could have been twins. It was so freaky but so cool. =P
There's a teacher at my school who looks just like the Pope. O_O

And I saw a referee at my basketball who looked just like Zac Efron.
[SIZE=14pt]xDDD [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back