Sign in to follow this  
_ColonelJ_

What Did i do worng

i was lookinbg after mi pet very well and i went to the doctors and it was fed and everything and i came back and it had died i was so upset i didn't know what went wrong please help me :wacko: :D ;) :P :angry: :angry: :huh: ^_^ -_- :) :o B) :mellow:

Had it's hearts been drained more than twice? Sorry about your loss. :wacko:

that is sad
try entering all 5 codes to make it invicible!!!!
:D

[quote name='Spbob' date='Aug 1 2005, 10:56 AM'] that is sad
try entering all 5 codes to make it invicible!!!!
:( [/quote]
the 5 codes dont make it invincable and anyway wat stage was it at (Baby,Toddler,Teen, or Adult)

Well, a teen or adult should have survived the trip but if it was a child or baby which needs a lot of attention while they're young it probably would die.

[color=grey]Am I the only one that notices their name?[/color]

[color=pink] Maybe you think your taking good care of it but really you arn't..........

Siz[/color] :)

[quote name='ColonelJ' date='Aug 1 2005, 09:56 PM'] [color=grey]Am I the only one that notices their name?[/color] [/quote]
you're the real colonelJ???

[quote name='ColonelJ' date='Aug 1 2005, 02:56 PM'] [color=grey]Am I the only one that notices their name?[/color] [/quote]
No, I did as well and mentioned it in another topic from this member. :unsure:

_colonelJ_ I have heard stories like those before... Was it overweight? Sometimes produces unexpected deaths. :D sorry about your Tamagotchi. :kuribotchi:

[quote name='ColonelJ' date='Aug 2 2005, 06:56 AM'] [color=grey]Am I the only one that notices their name?[/color] [/quote]
No I noticed it my sis roxyangel had been on for a while then some chick called roxy_angel came on copyed her siggy avater and whenever she posted it would be the same as the real Roxyangels!!!!!!!!

Well anyway I think that it was too young to be left homealone!!
A teen an adult can preety much care for them selfs tho.

[quote name='_ColonelJ_' date='Jul 29 2005, 02:43 PM'] i was lookinbg after mi pet very well and i went to the doctors and it was fed and everything and i came back and it had died i was so upset i didn't know what went wrong please help me :furawatchi: :( :pochitchi: :mametchi: :angry: :angry: :hitodetchi: :unsure: :ph34r: :wub: :lol: :mimitchi: B) [/quote]
[color=gray]Tamagotchi deaths seem to be influenced by several factors. At first I was surprised one of my Tamas was dead, until I noticed its weight. I had been feeding it snacks to raise its happiness so I wouldn't have to take the time to play with it. It had been grossly overfed.

Another Tama of mine died as a teenager based on utter neglect.

It just depends. I'm sure if you think about it, you'll come up with a reason.[/color]

LETS OBSERVE A MOMENTS SILENCE 4 THE TAMA........................................................................PRAY LASTS RESPECTS :D :hitodetchi::(:P:(B):(B):(:(