What Did i do worng

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_ColonelJ_

Reaction score
i was lookinbg after mi pet very well and i went to the doctors and it was fed and everything and i came back and it had died i was so upset i didn't know what went wrong please help me :wacko: :D ;) :p :angry: :angry: :huh: ^_^ -_- :) :eek: B) :mellow:

that is sad

try entering all 5 codes to make it invicible!!!!

:D

Well, a teen or adult should have survived the trip but if it was a child or baby which needs a lot of attention while they're young it probably would die.

Am I the only one that notices their name?

Am I the only one that notices their name?
No I noticed it my sis roxyangel had been on for a while then some chick called roxy_angel came on copyed her siggy avater and whenever she posted it would be the same as the real Roxyangels!!!!!!!!

Well anyway I think that it was too young to be left homealone!!

A teen an adult can preety much care for them selfs tho.

i was lookinbg after mi pet very well and i went to the doctors and it was fed and everything and i came back and it had died i was so upset i didn't know what went wrong please help me :furawatchi: :( :pochitchi: :mametchi: :angry: :angry: :hitodetchi: :unsure: :ph34r: :wub: :lol: :mimitchi: B)
[SIZE=8pt]Tamagotchi deaths seem to be influenced by several factors. At first I was surprised one of my Tamas was dead, until I noticed its weight. I had been feeding it snacks to raise its happiness so I wouldn't have to take the time to play with it. It had been grossly overfed. [/SIZE]

Another Tama of mine died as a teenager based on utter neglect.

It just depends. I'm sure if you think about it, you'll come up with a reason.

LETS OBSERVE A MOMENTS SILENCE 4 THE TAMA........................................................................PRAY LASTS RESPECTS :D :hitodetchi: :( :p :( B) :( B) :( :(

was it a teenager, child or an adolt? :angry:

if it was a child or a teenager and it wighed 99lb then it would of died of being overwight :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back