help plz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your tama had a baby then wait till night time it will leave unless you set your time to 12:00pm

At mid-night of the second day* the parent will wake up and turn on the lights, but the baby will remain sleeping in bed. The parent will just stand there for about 3 minutes, then jump up and disappear off the screen. (The lights will turn off again, automatically.) When the baby wakes up in the morning, s/he will be alone.

(* example: if your Tamagotchi character mated and had a baby at 10:30 AM Thursday, then the parent will leave the baby at midnight as Friday becomes Saturday.)

Note: if you pause your Tamagotchi over-night, or adjust the clock to skip past midnight, the adult will not leave. Also, if you pause your Tamagotchi for long periods of time, it may take longer for the adult to leave.

There is a photo sequence of this happening here: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...ics/LEAVING.jpg

Binary is right.

If you want to see your Tama leave, set the time to 11:59PM. Then, wait one Minute* Your Tama should be watching it's baby. After 1-5 Minutes, it should do a funny Dance still looking at it's baby and then leave. You will then be left with a Baby when you wake your Tama up. The next Generation has begun.

(*Explaination: Ok, say your Tama Mated on the Tuesday at 5:00PM, then on Wednesday Night at Midnight, your Tama would leave it's Baby.)

Note: Do not pause your Tama for AGES. The Parent will not leave as soon as expected if you do.

Hope I helped :D

<_< ~Tammie~ :mimitchi:

What exact time does parent leave on tama v3
After spending 24 hours with the baby, the parent should leave. i suggest that if the parent doesnt leave by then, set the time to 11:59 pm, wait a minute and the parent will say good bye to the baby and leave, and what version of tama are you exactly talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back