Sunglasses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
What is kind of sunglasses? Do you love you sunglasses? Do you have a picture of kind your sunglasses?

I have my is Iron girl. The colour is purple and it is my favtor colour. I love my sunglasses.

My sunglasses

Sunglasses don't look good on me >_< I have contacs, but when I had glasses I always wanted to wear sunglasses. Somehow, I can't see with sunglasses. ^w^;

I don't like sunglasses. ^3^ They make my eyes hurt and they make everything all weird and dark!

My dad has this cool pair of golden Ray-Bans. I was drooling at them, but knew I would never even want to wear them. ^__^; it was weird.

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved my sunglasses. they were great sunglasses. They were juicy courture with white rims. Until that horrible day when they were run over by a car.o_O I'm not joking. My friends were laughing at me. It was pretty bad. Now all they are is a pile of twisted white plastic and broken glass.;_;

I dislike sunglasses.... because I have glasses, and I CAN'T SEE A THING w/o my glasses. And sunglasses... They look so big and funny.. xD I want trasitions but its expensive and my glasses are [crappy] and plastic( I WANT new glasses...).

I can see without my glasses, because only my left eye has a problem. It's soo dumb. I wish I didn't have to wear them. I look so ugly with my glasses.

I really like my sunglasses. They're dark brown with brown rims [plain, I know] but they're pretty :furawatchi:

I can see without my glasses, because only my left eye has a problem. It's soo dumb. I wish I didn't have to wear them. I look so ugly with my glasses.
Try contacts ;]

You could get a certain kind for just your one eye

Me, Not really. I dont wear sunglasses. I might wear them in the car when the sun is right in my face :(

I don't wear them. It's kind of an unwritten rule on my swim team that only coaches wear sunglasses. And because that's really the only place I go when it is sunny out, I don't need them. Next year I'm going to get one of the awesome pairs they give to coaches, though, because I'll be a coach and able to wear them.

I have this white oakley sunglasses that kind of look like the Rayban Wayferrer sunglasses everyone wears.

Although I am saving up for the Chanel 'Mother of Pearl' sunglasses that Gerard used to own. Hahaha.

So I love my sunglasses and use wear my good sunglasses!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back