how can I get excited about my v5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I just recently bought a new v5 and in the past, I haven't had much fun with them and I was wondering how I can get excited to take care of it and play with it. [/SIZE]

uv got th same problom as me, we're obviously way too old to have a tamagotchi now, i think anyway, i used to love them but now mine are all in the bin

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You can never be too old to play with a tamagotchi, like 'em or not B)

Well, you can always go on Tama Earth EXPO and get some Gotchi Points/items for it. You can also buy another one and connect those two so your V5 can do more stuff. You can also play the games more often so you can earn more GPs to buy stuff.

Eh... I'm all out of ideas now :( Hope I helped! A little, at least.

[SIZE=8pt]Thanks! That bit of advice really helped =) I love Tamas and I play with all 24 of mine, it was just really hard to like the v5.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]It's actually fairly easy, what I do is when I first started them all I didn't do them all at once. I would do 2 then wait till they were children and then do another 2. after they all get past the baby stage then it's easier =)[/SIZE]

^ You can never be too old to play with a tamagotchi, like 'em or not :p
Well, you can always go on Tama Earth EXPO and get some Gotchi Points/items for it. You can also buy another one and connect those two so your V5 can do more stuff. You can also play the games more often so you can earn more GPs to buy stuff.

Eh... I'm all out of ideas now :D Hope I helped! A little, at least.
when you get g2 it is more fun becouse you can play golf put and shoe macher i know becouse i have two v5s both g4

hm. What a thoughie :eek: Well, just set yourself a goal to keep you motivated. Set yourself a goal to get a certain character , and once you've done that , try to get another one or try to get to a certain number of generations. Y'know , there's nothing wrong with taking a little break from tamagotchis :D

-R.Co

try to get all the items without cheats, that's what I do, or try to get all the possible foods or points.

I know how you feel how it's hard to like them.

It isen't the most fun version but it is cool how you can raise three different characters.

Bring them along with you to different places. Take pictures of them standing in front of the Statue of Liberty or something. Five years from now you'll look back at that and think how much fun you've had with them.

[SIZE=8pt]Thanks! That bit of advice really helped =) I love Tamas and I play with all 24 of mine, it was just really hard to like the v5.[/SIZE]
o.o im so envious! ^_^ you have 24?!?!?! :lol:

i only have one! XD

[SIZE=14pt]i have the same problem i need something to get me excited agen [/SIZE]

i think i am to old but i am a collector so i have to keep buying them :D I really wanna play wid mii others but they ran outa batteries all of den exept mii vr 5 :D

ruth

[totally-awsome-tama]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't like the V5's all too much myself. But alot of the time I just get kinda tired of playing with tamas..... Reading some Tamagotchi Logs on here always keeps me in the mood to play with my tams again! :( I don't know why, but it does. Try reading some logs about V5's. You might also get a few tips! :wacko:

//KL ^_^

[SIZE=21pt]READ MY LOG.[/SIZE] I'm just getting started so its not much but bookmark it and it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back