Does anyone have a Sega Game Gear?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi in da house

Reaction score
I have one.Its an old handheld games console made by sega when they were making games consoles.I don't care for all the wii and ds crap.I like retro games.have you got one?

Now I thought I thought SEGA Fanboys were extinct...but I was wrong.

Actually the Wii and DS aren't crap in case you haven't released as the Virtual Console function on Wii allows you to play Master System and Game Gear games. So the Wii basically has a built in one.

Anyway, the games are pretty much fine, I like them. And I also hope you can learn to like Nintendo's Seventh Gen. consoles.

I have Game gear. I take it out maybe once a year. I got it when it came out.

I suppose I have around 15 games for it.

In general, I prefer hand held systems.

I still really enjoy the DS so I won't rip on that.

How can you rip on newness? Technology advances, people change and grow too.

I have played a ds and a wii and I don't like it at all,in fact I don't care for any modern consoles.And Mothra,what games have you got for your game gear?I have Sonic Chaos,Sonic Triple Trouble,Space Harrier,Mickey Mouse land of illusion,Terminator,columns ,Sonic the hedgehog,sonic the hedgehog 2 and aryton sennas super Monaco gp.(I didn't get all those games,they just came with the game gear I got off ebay.)

My dad got me one a long time ago with a bunch of games.

I don't really play it anymore since I can't find it. It's probably somewhere in the garage..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back