How old will you be...35 years from now?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=13pt]Yes, this is a completely random topic. xD[/SIZE]

I just wanna know how old you'll be 35 years from now, and what do you think you'll be doing at this moment 35 years from now?

35 years from now, I'll be 50 years old! xD

Right now...I'll either be taking care of my two children, or working at my job as a graphic design. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's kewl :( Graphic Designer! Woot!

35 years from now I'll be 47. I'll probably be riding the biggest, fastest roller coaster with my kidz, or I'll be at my work: a fighter jet pilot! 8D

Wait, I thought you were older than ten?

I will be forty-nine years old. And I hope to have a family and a nice house by then. I also really want to be an archaeologist and an author (of history books about the sites I've dug at). I have like, my entire life planned out. I know that it most likely won't go exactly the way I want it to, but everything should be fine.

In 35 years, I'll be 46 and I'll be typing at a scary speed on a TYPEWRITER! [i've always wanted one of those]

I'll be 46~

Hopefully I will be... successful? With a house, and a husband... and kids? And a job.. sounds good. And maybe even still going on TT? Likely? Maybe.

/47

I want to be sucessful and hopefully have a job invollving music. :p

Kids? Husband? Maybe.

I'll be 49(WOW!)

Work-Doctor, vet or.....something really random

Kids?-Yes, I'm thinking 3 (2 of my own and 1 adopted...)

Husband-Yes...No clue who though ^^;

I'll be..... 47

Work- Best selling author and famous drum player

Kids?-Yup yup, 2 I'm hoping...

Husband-Yeah.... I dunno who though.... -coughnickjonascough-

Working in Digital animation and watching all mah kids. I want ALOT. Just a excuse not to buy alot of stuff for Christmas.

In 35 years I'll be 48, raising my fourteen kids, and working a job as a psychologist for the depressed and mentally unstable. I'll also have like, ten or eleven books published by then.

And maybe I'll even like, invent a time machine, or find the chalice of life or something.

That would be AWESOME~<3

I would be...

almost 50 (49, 50 in the october)

and Imma be sitting in a grave, cause I blew myself up

:3

If not, then I will be some sort of writing fanatic (Either critic, journalist, publisher or otherwise)

living in a three-room apartment

with no kids and a husband that looks and acts (And smells!) like a girl but isnt gay.

Imm going to have a happy life.

and if I was to have any kids, which I really would not want, my girl would be named Parade and my boy would be Rocket Dog

and they will already be out of the house or just about to ^^

I'll be 48 35 years from now. I really hope I'll be acting, or working with animals with my two kids, who will be thirteen and ten!

35 years from now...

I'll be 47! xD I don't know what I'd be doing... I'd probably be a very well known actress (like Julia Roberts xD) and still starring in movies at age 46. I'd marry someone, and have a daughter who's 20 and another who's 17. xD

xDD lol!

I'll be 46.

I'll be in Show Biz, singing and acting or maybe a Vet.

My kids...2.

My husband...Umm...Not really sure...-coughJosephJonascough-

and i will be rich!!

No im joking

i dunno like have a good job and kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back