How many Tamas do you have going at once?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I have 24 Tamas running currently, and I take good care of all of them, I have specific times that I play with a certain one then another and so on... I usually get pretty good characters, that is to say not Masktchi :ph34r: or any other characters that you would get from not taking good care of your tamas. But enough about my Tams... what about yours? :) [/SIZE]

wow... 24 tamas? thats hundreds of dollars worth of tamas. and i only have three running at once.

[SIZE=8pt]I know sometimes I just get together all of my tamas and say "wow that's alot of money! lol"[/SIZE]

I take care of 5 tamas at the same time. Which are all of my tamas. xP

I've heard of this guy who collects tamas and he has over 200! O.O''

Anyway, I think I care for them pretty well... most of the time their hearts will drop, but that's 'cause I'm doing something all the time.

I only have 1, so I just take care of 1.

but my famitama should arrive in the mail soon.

I took care of 7 tamas all at once, my keyring was all skjhfsghsdjh"where'd my housekey go?!" xD

Gee, 7 is too much for me, If they all beep I'm like "ZOMG, where the beep come from?! -eats a hat-" They drove me nuts...

I have no idea how they all survived o___o

I took care of 7 tamas all at once, my keyring was all skjhfsghsdjh"where'd my housekey go?!" xDGee, 7 is too much for me, If they all beep I'm like "ZOMG, where the beep come from?! -eats a hat-" They drove me nuts...

I have no idea how they all survived o___o
I'm having that problem right now XP. It's confusing with so many tamas

I'm taking care of 14,7 are mine the other 7 are my friends

-Meddi^.^

17, It's alot of work! I got pretty tired of doing nothing all day so I fixed up all of them and they are all running. Now tamagotchis take up all of my time. I check on them every thirty minutes and play one game with each, and feed etc. I separate the adults from the babies/children/teenagers, so I can tell which ones need training. I tried putting them all on a lanyard once, but that did not last long, because once on beeped, it was really frustrating trying to figure out who it was! So now I just keep them laying out, and whenever one of them beeps I can just scan over them and see who it was, and it is usually one of the youngsters because if I check on them every thirty minutes, it is most certainly not an adult; it is usually just crying, depression, or an attempted trick.

Just recently I took them all on a rather hectic scheduled camping trip and two of them died unfortunately because I can not bring myself to pause them...But a camping trip was rather stressful with all of them, and I usually stayed up very late to keep the skill points on track!

I have 3 Tamagotchis, a v3, a v4, and a v4.5. No v5s...yet, and I used to have 2 v2s and 1 v1, but I lost the v2s and the v1 I gave to a friend who also lost it. No old-school Tamagotchis, though sometimes I wish I had a P1 or P2. Right now, I'm caring for just the v4.5. I could care for all 3 at the same time no problem, if I had the batteries for it and if I didn't get bored of Tamagotchi so quickly.

I only have 1 running right now because the battery is dead in all of them except my V 4.5. When I was in Grade 3 my friends and I did a Tamagotchi Daycare at recess where people would drop their Tamagotchi's off with us and then we would look after them for the break and when the bell rings they come and get their Tamagotchi again. It was actually quite fun. :huh:

-Victoria

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL

i hear beeps everyware and i take care of 4 mimitchis 3 mametchis and one ura violetchI!! they are 1 version 1 1 version 2 2 version 3 3 version 4 and 1 version 4.5

Lol i only have 1 v4.5 running right now. Although its a sleep. :D

I'm hoping to get my v.5 soon. :D :(

I have 6 tamas, which means every single version (including 4.5, thats why theres 6).

I usually have only 1 Tamagotchi running at the same time, because once I used 3-4 at the same time and got bored. I hate to get bored with Tamas, so now I have only my v3 running (Its my favourite!) :marumimitchi:

I have 7 Tamagotchis. :unsure:

5 Running because 1 Lost it's Battery and 1 doesn't work. :angry:

My Tamas:

1 V2(Broken)

1 V3(Out of Battery)

2 V4s

1 V4.5

2 V5s

I also look after my Brother's V5 and V4.(Both Running)

Altogether, I am looking after 7 Tamagotchis! :(

I ♥ looking after them. It's really Fun! :lol:

I've only got one at the moment, it's a v4. It's an 11th generation. I don't think I'll ever stop taking care of it. I just got a v4.5 yesterday, I'm so behind. I'm going to start that one in a few days. The most I've taken care of at once is three. I have to say that was a lot for me. :angry:

I only have 3 Tamagotchi's running at the moment,it isen't exactly easy!

[SIZE=8pt]I have 24 Tamas running currently, and I take good care of all of them, I have specific times that I play with a certain one then another and so on... I usually get pretty good characters, that is to say not Masktchi :huh: or any other characters that you would get from not taking good care of your tamas. But enough about my Tams... what about yours? :huh: [/SIZE]
you lucky dog. i only hav one tam runnin at a time :D :p :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back