Muust fight boredom!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
What do you do to entertain yourself through out the summer holidays?

>D

Swim team takes up pretty much all of my time :ph34r: When I'm not at the pool, I read, watch television, go to the gym, go walk around downtown and hope to see someone who I can talk to, or I'm on the computer.

[SIZE=8pt]I go to work most days, and when I'm not there then I am at home doing homework for an honors class I'm taking next year. Otherwise I hang out with my BF who lives right across the street from me, or just hang out by myself playing with my Tamas or giving my Hamsters TLC :ph34r: [/SIZE]

Usually I draw, or go to tamachat~! :mellow: But other than that, maybe U can go to Six-flags, Disney land, or Sea world. *~Loves big rides~*

I used to stay up extremely late, or early, whichever way you'd like to put it, but now I got banned from doing that. D:

Erm...I...use...the computer. And draw. And read manga. And watch anime.

The equivalent of what I do anyways.

You guys are BORED of being on holiday???? This is like, the happiest moments of my LIFE..... thats strange

You guys are BORED of being on holiday???? This is like, the happiest moments of my LIFE..... thats strange
Bored?

Noooo. . .

Just driven to insanity with the fact that we have little to do.

Very different.

I'M BORED! I'm desperate for school to start. Yeah. I said it. I'm bored, annoyed, done with summer vacation. It feels way to long. D:

What I do is...use the computer, read, learn some French, read some more, and then use the computer. And maybe practice piano.

Though I still end up bored...

I'd rather go to school for the rest of my life than have the summer holidays.

I think that sums it all up. ^

[SIZE=14pt]computer,manga,tamatalk,tamachat,phone,tv,repeat[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather go to school for the rest of my life than have the summer holidays.I think that sums it all up. ^

O.M.G................

Last edited by a moderator:
This. Lol

You can,

Text

Do crafts

Play a game [like DS or Wii, ect.]

Play outside

Clean [Yes, it takes up time]

Read

Sleep xP

Music <3

Draw

Take pictures of something

Scrapbooking

Play with a pet

Eat xD

And tons of other stuff

A Lot of these are random xP

I'd rather go to school for the rest of my life than have the summer holidays.I think that sums it all up. ^
Sorry for the double post :(

I totally agree.

Summer is so boring >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back