Which of All editions of Tamagotchi you like more?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jatchi

Reaction score
Tell us that you like more editing

Thank you :rolleyes: B) ;) :ph34r: :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :wacko: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like v3 the best. Everything I'd expect in a Tamagotchi, + Tamatown and no family or jobs stuff. Just because v5 is the newest version, doesn't mean its automatically the best in my opinion. In fact, no offense to anyone but I actually like v5 the least.

I like simplicity well done rather than difficult but entertaining. I found this simplicity in V2, v3, and V5. (All the versions I have played without skill points or jobs) I tend to prefer tamas that are very reliant on you like a real pet. The V4 and V4.5 tamas seem to lead their own lives. Do your pets in real life get jobs? Not usually :eek: ..

V2 is very nice, and is actually quite challenging, but once you earn maximum points, there is not much else to do besides collect items..

V3 has a few more features, but is still very simple. There is much more to do with a V3.

V5 is also simple; but I do not like it because they are a family, and I do not there is not an individual bond between myself and the pet. I often feel like a visitor when I play with my V5s, rather than an owner. Their parents take care of them and they play with their parents, what's left for me to do except for allow it to go on by pressing buttons?

I like v4.5, cause I like the idea of jobs and mail, but I dont like the family thing... :)

I like v3 the best. Everything I'd expect in a Tamagotchi, + Tamatown and no family or jobs stuff. Just because v5 is the newest version, doesn't mean its automatically the best in my opinion. In fact, no offense to anyone but I actually like v5 the least.
I agree. I don't like the V5 very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back