What do you have...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have smoke detectors in every room of the house. We also live in a 1 story house, so each window can be used as an escape route.

If a fire were to break out in the house, of course the fire extinguisher would be used, if that isnt enough then I grab the baby, my husband grabs scott (his mentally disabled uncle who lives with us.) and we get down to my Mother in laws (she lives right next door) and call the fire department.

So what do you have for fire safety in your house?

Two smoke detectors in the whole house -.- Yeah, it makes me feel REALLY safe. Other than that, we have, like, three fire estinguishers and the our phones to call 911. Our windows have nets behind 'em, so unless we get a really strong knife to cut through them and escape, we have to go out through the front or back doors, or the garage.

I just hope a fire doesn't break out :p

5 smoke alarms that wirelessly interconnect, 3 fire extinguishers, sprinkler system, auto 911 on phones, and escape ladders. We also um... have Carbon Monoxide Alarms that are combined with the wireless smoke alarms.

*edit: The wireless smoke/co alarms use photoelectric technology.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a fire alarm and a smoke detector. We onlyi have one smoke detector, but it is apparently connected to all the rooms in our house, somehow. There are these little white circle things with a black dot in the center with this black tube sticking out of it into the wall on all the ceilings in every room. I'm not so sure if they work, though.

We have a fire alarm and a smoke detector. We onlyi have one smoke detector, but it is apparently connected to all the rooms in our house, somehow. There are these little white circle things with a black dot in the center with this black tube sticking out of it into the wall on all the ceilings in every room. I'm not so sure if they work, though.
You should press the test button to test out the alarm to see if it works, if it has one.

GG96: I believe a fire blanket it a large fire-proof cloth you put on a fire and it cuts the oxygen out of the fire. Maybe I should get one...

fire detectors and fire extinguishers and windows and everyting i hav a pool in my backyard so i guess it helps to :eek: OHHHHHHHHHHH and a phone in every room 2!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back