Anyone have/seen one of these?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamasiaPotchi

Reaction score
Ok, I have loadddddssss of different cyber/digi/whatever pets, but this one is my fave EVER.

2 of my aunts bought me it aaaaaaggggggeeeeesssss ago, and it was "broken" for a while, then I got it fixed but now I've lost the battery cover for it.

I just wondered if anyone else has seen any for sale (In the Uk preferably) Or knows if they make replacement battery covers? I know it's a long shot but I really love this bloomin one lol.

Also wondered if anyone knew of them called anything else. It just says smart 24 in 1 baby and pets on this one.

Clicky for piccy

There's no way that's a Dinkie. Dinkies only come in one shape and that isn't it.

It also says it's a 24-in-1 on the top.

Do you remember what it was like?

Did it have a thing where you made it dance or listen to music?

Did the characters evolve? What were the charcters?

It seems like a multi pet that you can easily get on ebay right now but slightly nicer. Those multi pets USED to be pretty nice until the past year.

It's not a dinkie dino *rolls eyes* It says smart 24 in 1 babys and pets. The Dinkie Dinos I've see don't say that. =/ Plus I know what they look like as there's loads of them around and I have a rip off version of one!!

I've looked at the multi pets on ebay and they're the dinkie dino, 69 in 1, 48 in 1 etc type but I have one of those already and it's useless as the two buttons on each side are reset ones and it doesn't do alot else.

Obviously they're cheap knock off ones not the proper dinos. And If they're not selling the ones pretending to be dinkie dino then they're not selling this one. =(

This one had lots of animals that I can't remember (Racoon was one I know) then a boy and girl, the characters did evolve and when they were fully grown they looked like the picture you saw of them when you first chose which one you wanted.

It had the normal things food, games, toilet etc, but the games were football where you had to press a button and make it run then kick the ball, and an egg catching one. The light was good as when you turned it off it went to sleep, you didn't have to wait for it you could make it sleep!

It also had weather things, when it showed rain you gave it an umbrella etc, the health status things I remember were food, disipline and sleep. And I can't remember much else except I really loved it lol.

Trouble is the ebay people don't put down everything it does, so I don't bid or buy as I don't know if it'll be anything like this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant fake dinkie dino (cries) I'm sorry I said that it was a real dinkie (cries again) Its official name is virtualpets

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back