Sign in to follow this  
tamapuppy13

My tama just......

OK my V2 was conecting with my other V2 and the Hitodetchi played 3 eating games with it and then won them all but when I stopped a little thing came out of his mouth!!!!!!!! Help what was it!

Tamapuppy13, it seems like some of the pixels flashed at the wrong time... maybe your battery is wearing out? I have never experinced this.... it might have thrown up.... i dont know...

that happens to teenagers!!
it means its yawning, how did it happen with a toddler? :furawatchi:

[quote name='Spbob' date='Jul 31 2005, 05:49 PM'] that happens to teenagers!!
it means its yawning, how did it happen with a toddler? :furawatchi: [/quote]
that happened to my tama a while back

It's just yawning. It means your Tama is kinda tired. This happens a short while after the Tama wakes up, and later on near bedtime.

[quote name='OsuMesu21' date='Aug 1 2005, 08:42 AM'] It's just yawning. It means your Tama is kinda tired. This happens a short while after the Tama wakes up, and later on near bedtime. [/quote]
It was the midle of the day I guess the games wore her out! Lol!!
It happened again with my other tama that was a Kurbitchi tho.. And it did it 3 times then it went to sleep!! It is so cute!

Your Tamagtchi yawns at half an hour before going to bed, then 15 minutes and then I can't remember when the next time is. If you spot them doing this turn the lights off an it will gain one happy heart and an early sleep. If it does it in the morning it is normal, it only just got up. :blink:

no ur tama can not sigh :huh:

I played 5 eating games my v3 did that I think he throo up its like humans if you eat too mutch you throw up it's as simpal as that :o :D :ph34r: