this is my first poll and it is tamatalk related

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haileppg

Reaction score
:huh: If you reply to this it will make my day because like i said before this is my first post of anything so please reply :unsure: :p

From the newbie,

Lindsay Haile or haileppg(my screenname)

First off, welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you're enjoying it here.

Uhm.. well, that's not really a poll. Actually, a topic like "Find out what Tamagotchi character you are!" should belong in the Fun Stuff forum, and it shouldn't be a poll. :eek:

I'll explain: polls are for getting answers from people for a certain question, to see which majority rules out. Here's an example of a poll:

What is your favorite tamagotchi version?O V1

O V2

O V3

O V4

O V4.5

O V5

O V5.5

O other
Now, posting a topic just to see people reply is prohibited. I understand that you're new here and you want to see what it's like to have people reply to a topic of yours, but pointless topics such as these are called SPAM.

SPAM stands for short, pointless, annoying messages. In other words, they're the kinds of posts that are off-topic, completely pointless, and most of the time they don't make sense.

Since you're new, I suggest you read the rules and learn about spam, bumping topics, flaming, karma, using tags, etc. Just click here.

I hope I cleared things out here, and once again, welcome to TamaTalk! :D

LOL im a mametchi from mametown from the mamemame lab!! i wanted to be tensaitchi!! awww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back