ninja family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama3456

Reaction score
i was testing somthing on my brothers v5

i got him a large family and changed it back

he told me he wanted a ninja family so i made his tamagotchi realy unhappy

theymade wierd faces then they started bouncing around again

why didnt they become ninja's

if you know how to make them ninja's please pm me :D

Well, it depends how you made it unhappy. You can't do a certain thing, like, use an item or eat a meal or snack, to make your Tamagotchi family turn into a ninja family. What you have to do is just feed it meals when it gets hungry. Don't feed it snacks, ever. Don't give it its favorite foods. Let the 'happy hearts' get really low and just ignore them. After a while, they should be ninjas. ;)

EDIT:

Oh, by the way, it's not great to have a ninja family. Does your brother know that?

Eh, even if he does, let him do what he wants. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tama_ice is right. Wait 'till it's hungry and happy hearts, get about one heart, or occasionally if it beeps because it's hungry or unhappy. The reason I say to occasionally let it's hearts drop down to zero is because if you keep dropping its hearts like that, it will turn into a Petite Family instead of a Ninja family.

Also, keep your tama family's bonding percentage low. Ingore it when it calls for training, and try to keep it at 0-10%.

Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back