famitama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
my famitama just arrived in the mail! everything is in japanese on it but I can play it by listening to the sound and number of beeps.(and by looking at my sisters v5) when I was trying to test out the travel show(pause feature) I'm not sure what it said but I think it said pausing costs 500 GP( it said 500 and it had the GP symbol and it wouldn't let me pause) will it work if I use the family trip ticket? and will I have to pay? :huh:

if you use the ticket it should pause

and if it dosent you might not have to take care of them

ill try it when i get one

btw: violetchi does rock

You don't have to buy the Vacation Ticket just to put it on pause, you know. :eek:

The pause feature on the V5 is called the "Travel Show". Go to the TV icon and select the middle option. It will show a few slides, then it will say, "Go!" or "Cancel" ("Go!" should be on the top). Select "Go!" and your tama is now on pause mode!

To bring your family back from travel, press the C button. It will ask if you want to come back. Select the top option, "Yes" and then it will ask, "Sure?" Select the top option again, "Yes."

Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back