HELP!:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*crystalstars*<3

Reaction score
i cant log in to tamachat HELP ME please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hitodetchi:

And this has to do with Fun Stuff how...?

If you're having problems with TamaCHAT or TamaTalk in general, you can PM a staff member about your problem.

Anyway, I'll try to help you as best as I can. Perhaps you don't have the right version of Java installed on your computer? If you open up TamaCHAT and see a little rectangle that says something about installing Java, then that's most likely your problem.

Thank you for bringing that up, MnMztama495. It should've been noted at the first post. I'll PM a guide to close this

this topic should just be closed, MnMztama495 is right, this isnt for fun stuff and should be talked to a staff member with, cause this really looks spammish in here ill get a guide :(

this topic should just be closed, MnMztama495 is right, this isnt for fun stuff and should be talked to a staff member with, cause this really looks spammish in here ill get a guide :p
It looks very spamish. If you need help with a problem on TamaTalk, contact a guides, dont post a spammy topic here. K? ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back