Item Warning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timagotchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=13pt]WARNING: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO V4s AND V4.5s!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Always be careful when you`re buying things on a tamagotchi, because you`re not gonna get those gotchi points back! These are some of the things that could happen:

• You might choose an item and your tama will just stare at it with a question mark over it`s head. This can`t be helped, unless it`s a CD. I have some more info on the CD thing in the 9th entry of my tamagotchi log.
  • You`ll choose an item, and it won`t do anything. This is because your tamagotchi isn`t an adult and you will just have to wait.
  • You`ll use an item, and when you want to use it again, it won`t be there. You just used a one-time item. One-time items are pencil, chest, plant, and shovel.

So before you ever buy anything on your tamagotchi, Remember these tips!!

Ok, so, what's wrong with your Tamagotchi? The "What Happened to my Tamagotchi?" forum is only used for Tamagotchi questions. Any tips and tricks you may have belong in the Tips and Tricks forum.

Although that was very helpful, this might have to be moved ;)

You might choose an item and your tama will just stare at it with a question mark over it`s head. This can`t be helped, unless it`s a CD. I have some more info on the CD thing in the 9th entry of my tamagotchi log.

don't forget makeup! makeup can be used with a mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back