who's popular?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the most well-known Tamagotchi, I'd say, would have to be the Mametchi. Next in line are either Memetchi or Kuchipatchi. After those two is Violetchi.

Mametchi is, its regarded to be the mascot of Tamagotchi. Behind it is Kuchipatchi and Memetchi. After that, iunno.

I miss Mimitchi.

EDIT: People, please don't turn this into a "who's your favorite tamagotchi" thread. Admit it, Mametchi is the most popular. Mametchi even appears on every newer Tamagotchi Connection on the logo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the most popular Tamagotchi is Mametchi. Mametchi's kinda like a "classic" Tamagotchi.

Mametchi makes the world go round! :wacko:

I'm a little confused on what you mean, You want us to vote for the most popular or our favorites? Because there are so many choices.

But, Mammetchi is the most popular, he's always on the little package screen when you get a tama.

Judging by my name,Mametchi.He has been in every version so far i think.

i voted chamametchi, mametchi's little sister. to admit it, i think chamametchi is cuter than mametchi, but still, i love them all! BTW, my tama is turning into a mametchi! (with my calculations, there is a 70% chance of it turning into mametchi) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back