Tamagotchi House III: Portable!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuazha808

Reaction score
I have not been online for a long long time; but I have been thinking up a few things for you to create. Ever since a war of Tug of War with my poor Tamagotchi :p the key ring came off! :eek: So then I put a string for the substitute.... Here's the first project...

NOTE: This and all the other projects are optional.For this one, I'm only suggesting some things.

What you'll need:

Your Tamagotchi(if you have the keyring pulled off...)

Some string, as long as you want

Some beads or decoration, etc. (optional)

First, loop the string into the first chain that connected the keyring and it together. Loop it again, and tie a knot (a good, tight double-pretzel knot, I suggest.). Put some decoration on before the next step. Loop the top string into a hole, and tie it, NOT making the hole into a ball of tightened string that you cannot get apart. (This way, you can still put it on your backpack or hang it up, etc.) And that's pretty much it!

The next project: Portable Tamagotchi House, for 1 Tama, and kind of a bed.

Tama House, Tama Bed. Whatever you call it,it's both. If you have those mild-sized ring boxes, they're awesome. For more protection, those watch metal boxes are excellent!

What you'll need:

A box. A very small one but fitting your Tamagotchi.

Yarn.

Hole-puncher, if cardboard ring box, etc.

Etc., etc. Whatever you like to decorate!

A knife or a good pair of scizzors. (optional for windows)

Bedding! You have to have something comfortable for your little one!

First, put your bedding in. If you have a cardboard box, punch holes in it, parallel to each other. Leave room for your Tamagotchi!!! I suggest punching the holes in the middle of the box. Loop the yarn through. Windows are optional. Decorate, and tada! You're finished!

Good News!: I shall be adding pictures for these projects later!!!

Latest posts

Back