Abercrombie, Hollister,etc.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovr67

Reaction score
Ok, so some people make fun of me because I don't shop at areopostle and American eagle, etc.

I like stuff from old navy and it fits pretty good. There stuff is A LOT cheaper too. Abercrombie is expensive.

But all anyone cares about in my school is the moose logo for abercrombie and eagle for American eagle.

I personally think if you can get the same clothes cheeper by 15$ without the logo why not?

What do you think about stores like Abercrombie, Hollister, Areopostle, American Eagle and stores like that.

P.S. I have nothing against those stores listed^^^ :wacko: :(

Name brands are overrated.

And Hollister smells bad Dx

Personally I don't really like the stores above.

I hate that too.

It's all too expensive for me!

So my family doesn't have a trillion dollars like all the popular girls and we cant go to American Eagle or Abercrombie. I get so embarrassed saying that pretty much everything I get is from Target :( . Luckily this year I'm going to Pacsun and Old Navy and stuff so I wont be as embarrassed

My friend lets me use some of her Abercrombie/Hollister perfume when I come over. Just a little. I use the Abercrombie one, it smells so good!

There clothing isn't really my style. Everything there seems to be overpriced too.

There's nothing wrong with shopping there and there's nothing wrong with not shopping there.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people I know wear designer clothes.

Pshh. I prefer Walmart. Old Navy is pretty kickass too.

Literally I love those stores.

The only thing I don't like about Hollister is that you have to be attractive and if they don't find you attractive they'll throw your application in the trash :(

Those stores are nice.

I don't like Aéropostale a lot.

The music's loud, the clothes are hung up bad, and it smells horrible in there!

The only thing I don't like about those stores is the people who have clothing from there and wear it walk like they're all that... >_>

Literally people who go shopping at EXTREMELY expensive stores can laugh at people like that so they can see how it feels....

The only thing I don't like about those stores is the people who have clothing from there and wear it walk like they're all that... >_>Literally people who go shopping at EXTREMELY expensive stores can laugh at people like that so they can see how it feels....
I hate people like that.

I shop at Target.

And I'm proud of it.

It dOn't matter what brand it is and i knOw what yOur saying abOut peOple makeing fun of yOu.

I'll shOp antwhere i gO

The only thing I don't like about those stores is the people who have clothing from there and wear it walk like they're all that... >_>Literally people who go shopping at EXTREMELY expensive stores can laugh at people like that so they can see how it feels....
I hate that

except my friend Julia. She walks around like everybody else, and she NEVER shows off anything she gets. This is the way she goes around:

EXAMPLE:

I just got a new shirt from Target. I go up to one of my friends and ask, "Do you like my new shirt?" and they say whatever they say.

Julia gets a new bracelet from Abercrombie. She goes up to one of her friends and asks "Do you like my new bracelet?" the same way I ask if my friend likes my shirt.

She's really nice!

This is why I found stores in Australia with girl clothes for $6 bucks. SERIOUSLY! Every girl here loves those kind of stores. xD

Example:

- Valentine

- Supre (Every girl loves that store. xD)

- Diva

- Groove

Etc. etc. So no girl really cares about those crappy stores because we don't have Hollister or Abercrombie. Just the awesome stores like Big W, Target, Diva, Supre....etc.

This is why I love Australia. Best clothes for six bucks. ^-^

Every popular store sells clothes for six bucks. No way I'm spending $50 for a stupid hoodie or shirt. I'd be broke. x__x

~SG~

I think it's ridiculous how people make a big deal about brand name clothes.

Why spend $50 on a pair of jeans you're just going to grow out of in 6 months, when you can get the same thing for $20?

Not to mention not everyone in this world has that much money to waste.

I think it's ridiculous how people make a big deal about brand name clothes.Why spend $50 on a pair of jeans you're just going to grow out of in 6 months, when you can get the same thing for $20?

Not to mention not everyone in this world has that much money to waste.
EXACTLY! :)

Go buy 5 shirts for $20 at target then go spend $50 dollars on one pair of pants. Rediculous how they make pants and shirts $50 bucks then waist 30 valuable dollars on a pair of pants you can buy somewhere else for less. >_<

~SG~

Every popular store sells clothes for six bucks. No way I'm spending $50 for a stupid hoodie or shirt. I'd be broke. x__x
I once went in Abercrombie just to browse and they had a normal gray hoodie that said 'Abercrombie and Fitch' on it for about $50. I could go to Taget and get an even better jacket for a lot cheaper.

If my brother I spent $50 on every shirt/hoodie/pair of jeans we own then my family would be broke.

Those stores all are overpriced and overrated. I shop at Wet Seal. (explains my "Product of the '80's" t-shirt lol) Wet seal is a bit expensive, but it's seriously worth it because they sell something other than hoodies and jeans. And I love the shoes. ^.^

I shop at abercrombie occaisionally. I bought two jackets from there once on clearance. They lasted me a little over a year. They were really comfy. A pair of jeans from there last me quite a while, and a couple of shirts I bought a year ago, I still wear today.

The stuff really is expensive, but sometimes if you do splurge on maybe one t-shirt or something, it can last you a while. I'm not saying to go buy the $50 jacket. What I'm saying is that they do have some decent clothes that actually can last you a while. Unless maybe you start growing a lot. That would be something to consider.

I don't shop at abercrombie 24/7. I shop there maybe two or three times the whole year. Usually, I buy my clothes from he clearance section at Aeropostale or Old Navy. There are defnitely some things I'd rather buy from abercrombie than the others, and somethings I would rather buy from Old Navy. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with shopping at abercrombie or Hollister unless your mindset is that they have the only worthwhile clothes.

Abercrombie, Hollister, Aeropostale = fail.

just the clothes. Not the people who wear them, but the clothes, and the prices.

My favorite stores would be Hot Topic/Torrid (I'm like, the smallest size they offer at Torrid and very often the largest size at HT--juniors 15, mens 34-36), Old Navy, Delias (some of their stuff is pretty good), Old Navy, Target, Wal-Mart (aside from the 'hi, im a slut!' it has some cool stuff), etc. I don't care where I get my clothes, just the way they look. Prices don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back