Hickeys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*.:Elmo:.*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]Ok Ive got 3 questions about hickeys lol[/SIZE]

1. Can you give one?

2. Have you gotten one?

3. Have you given one?

lol Random I no xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhkay. . .

1. Yeah o.o

2 and 3. I give them to my self sometimes just to scare mum and dad a bit.

I used to give them to myself on my arm all the time :( I just thought it was cool to suck on them and then have the red marks show up. But I stopped when I was seven, probably, because my mom saw them and told me to never do it again because people would think she was abusing me. So..... yeah. I guess I've given and received one. Not from or to anyone else, though. :wacko:

1. No

2. No

3. No

Well yeah I used to suck on my arm and bit it a little xD. But I stopped... although occasionally I still suck on my arm.... o_O i dont know why but it feels good!

Well, I've never given one to anyone but me, I've never gotten one from anyone but me either. I used to just suck on my arm alot because it was a force of habit, but I stopped once I knew what hickeys were. xD

I don't see why people want to show them off. I saw one girl who had a bunch on her neck. She had very long hair but had her hair up so she could show it off. To do that you might as well just scream "I'm a slutty whore!" because thats what I think when I see people with 3+ hickeys on their neck.

[SIZE=14pt]1.) Personally, the thought of sucking on someones skin seems very hot, but weird. :p More so weird. [/SIZE]

And I highly doubt I could do it right. :p (I suck at a lot of things in life.)--->(LOL MAJOR PUN :D )

2.) Nope. ;]

3.) :p Nope, I might one day...But doubt it.

Seems a little bit tacky. Like a sort of thing you'd show off in grade 9 or something. =.="

To prove that someone dared suck on your neck. o.o" Rather then sucking your lips? :D

1:Yes

2:No

3:Yes

When I was younger, (like, 7)I saw some commercial/tv show with a vampire type character in it, So I tried to "Suck the blood" from my leg. Didn't work though, But I did end up giving myself a hickey though. xD

My mom was all "...Why do you have a hickey on your leg?"

Me: ..."...Hickey? Whats that? I was trying to be a vampire!"

Oh and I forgot to anwser the question >.<

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes

This dude Chris was drunk and giving everybody hickeys. He gave me like... 2 hickeys. It hurt though because he has horrible teeth. He has crooked buck teeth.

1:Yes2:No

3:Yes

When I was younger, (like, 7)I saw some commercial/tv show with a vampire type character in it, So I tried to "Suck the blood" from my leg. Didn't work though, But I did end up giving myself a hickey though. xD

My mom was all "...Why do you have a hickey on your leg?"

Me: ..."...Hickey? Whats that? I was trying to be a vampire!"
XD That's actually really cute.

I think hickeys hurt soo much, I was playing truth or dare with a bunch of friends and one boy was dared to give me a hickey (this was my 1st one) and it started to whimper like a puppy xD It was funny.

1. Yeah, I guess

2. No

3. No

But I gave one to myself once (on my arm). I didn't know what they were until really recently, when my friend told me. I'm 12! :)

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

2 and 3 to myself. I have a strange habbit of sucking on my arm sometimes when I'm bored. Or chewing on my thumb,

Are hickey's red spots that you can make by pinching yourself or sucking on your arm? If so then yes I've given myself some by sucking my arm lol it's so squishy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back