Catchphrases....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*.:Elmo:.*~

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]I was just wondering if anyone here had their own catchphrase that you use in real life? Like if you say it they go "That's *such-n-such*!"[/SIZE]

I myself have picked up on Naruto alot. When I do something great I scream 'Shanaro!' like Sakura and I add dattebayo or 'ttebayo onto the end of my sentences.

Me and my friends average convo:

Me: "What are ya doin on the weekend'ttebayo?"

Friend: "Going to brisbane! Believe it!"

Me: "Who you going with 'ttebayo?"

Friend: "My cousin"

Me: "The hot one! Woop woop! Dattebayo!"

Friend: "Cha!"

Yeah lots of Naruto I know and we say woop woop all the time xD haha.

In real life, I say 'ya know' every other sentence. I didn't even notice until a few months ago when a friend went "NO I DON'T KNOW! STOP SAYING THAT". And then I asked what they were talking about and we had this huge conversation about how I say "You know how", "You know", or something else that used "you know" in it in pretty much every sentence. And I've been trying to stop but I can't D:

There are some sentences where I'm like "So, you know how blah blah blah, like you know blah blah blah, you know?"

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I say 'Dattebayo' all the time too! xD It drives Naruto haters INSANE!!! :3 There's "Dattebayo", I also say "un" at the end of sentences where I don't say 'Dattebayo', um, I say "Fair Point" and "But still," waaaay to much. >< That and "Er," all the time. xD Catchphrases are fun! And it looks like I'm not the only one who picked up Naruto ones either, dattebayo and un, both from Naruto! x3 Thanx Naruto and Deidei-kun! (if you're a Naruto/ fangirl hater, I appologize for this post)

lol I say 'Dattebayo' all the time too! xD It drives Naruto haters INSANE!!! :3 There's "Dattebayo", I also say "un" at the end of sentences where I don't say 'Dattebayo', um, I say "Fair Point" and "But still," waaaay to much. >< That and "Er," all the time. xD Catchphrases are fun! And it looks like I'm not the only one who picked up Naruto ones either, dattebayo and un, both from Naruto! x3 Thanx Naruto and Deidei-kun! (if you're a Naruto/ fangirl hater, I appologize for this post)
[SIZE=7pt]Lol my teachers are starting to pick up on me lol the other day in english....[/SIZE]

English Convo:

Me: Mr Sattler, I did'nt finish my homework because I was trying to come up with a good story for that english contest 'ttebayo Im really sorry Dattebayo, sorry 'ttebayo, Don't make me come in at lunch 'ttebayo, I'll bring it to you tomorrow dattebayo!

Mr Sattler: Jess, jess, jess! Whats with all that... Whatever your saying!

Me: What 'bayo?

Mr Sattler: THAT!?

Me: Nani?

Yeah sometimes I speak a lil japanese like nani and itai and gomen xD

[SIZE=7pt]Lol my teachers are starting to pick up on me lol the other day in english....[/SIZE]
English Convo:

Me: Mr Sattler, I did'nt finish my homework because I was trying to come up with a good story for that english contest 'ttebayo Im really sorry Dattebayo, sorry 'ttebayo, Don't make me come in at lunch 'ttebayo, I'll bring it to you tomorrow dattebayo!

That's really funny but I would never dare to do that myself!!

I don't really have any 'catchphrases' but I did used to say Zebom (a couple of years ago, though) and now I think I say 'like' and 'um' too much in the middle of my sentences! :)

I say "like" too much and when I change the subject, I ALWAYS say, "anyways..." Which I also say a lot in my TT posts. I just noticed that. :angry:

I say " oh I don't know " whenever I start to say something or " uhm " but that's not a word is it? Lol! Or I go like "mmmm" like a little sigh I guess lol I don't even know I make alot of weird noises it scares my big brother and parents my sister doesn't really care lol ( I'm sure there used to it by now I mean gosh!)lmao like sometimes in the morning or when I'm mad I'll grunt or go like meeeh lol! I say like alot too lol ( not a prep not being stereotypical ). LOL I say desu to which is what Tamama says in Keroro Gunso at the end of his sentences lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
English Convo:

xD I'll start talking in Japanese too. I'll say the lyrics to a Japanese song or something, without the tune, and people are like "What?" xD It's so funny to see their faces!

In real life, I say 'ya know' every other sentence. I didn't even notice until a few months ago when a friend went "NO I DON'T KNOW! STOP SAYING THAT". And then I asked what they were talking about and we had this huge conversation about how I say "You know how", "You know", or something else that used "you know" in it in pretty much every sentence. And I've been trying to stop but I can't D:
There are some sentences where I'm like "So, you know how blah blah blah, like you know blah blah blah, you know?"
[SIZE=14pt]D: Me too... I'm like "My grades are good, I have A's and B's, you know?" , "I really hope were in the same class next year, you know?" , "I really need this [instrument product/book] today, you know." [/SIZE]

I can't stop saying it... xD

If I were saying this I would be "I can't stop saying it, you know? D: "

I make way too many band/song/manga references in real life, so not a lot of people actually know what I'm talking about.

I also break into song a lot. XD

I can hear a song once and then remember every word, so when someone says something, it usually is/reminds me of a song line, so then I'll sing the line and usually continue XD

It bothers a lot of people o.o;;

[SIZE=14pt]D: Me too... I'm like "My grades are good, I have A's and B's, you know?" , "I really hope were in the same class next year, you know?" , "I really need this [instrument product/book] today, you know." [/SIZE]I can't stop saying it... xD

If I were saying this I would be "I can't stop saying it, you know? D: "
xD I say" You know" after things sometimes too too,

I also say "And like" "And stuff" "And Well I" "What"

"or whatever" "And I" "In like" "Yeah" "eh"

In almost every sentence. Hey, I use all of those in like every sentence and stuff.

Heres and example

"I was all, and well I and stuff or whatever, And I was like, Yeah thats nice, and stuff, You know or whatever, and stuff eh"

Plus I also Talk Superfast. (As In, probably if any of you guys heard me talk, You'd all be like "....huh?"

I can do a Great Auctioneer Impression <3. xD

I do that Alot

(When I talk IRL though, but Sometimes on the internet as well and stuff)

xD I say" You know" after things sometimes too too,
I also say "And like" "And stuff" "And Well I" "What"

"or whatever" "And I" "In like" "Yeah" "eh"

In almost every sentence. Hey, I use all of those in like every sentence and stuff.

Heres and example

"I was all, and well I and stuff or whatever, And I was like, Yeah thats nice, and stuff, You know or whatever, and stuff eh"

Plus I also Talk Superfast. (As In, probably if any of you guys heard me talk, You'd all be like "....huh?"

I can do a Great Auctioneer Impression <3. xD

I do that Alot

(When I talk IRL though, but Sometimes on the internet as well and stuff)
[SIZE=14pt]Once I said "Yeah,Faxx or Foxx, or whatever its called." to my band director, Mr.Hanna. ;_; [/SIZE]

You all would die if you heard how annoying I sound in real life. >.>;;

My voice + my speech + my catchphrases = x__x;;

Me: Lyk, whatcha' doing today. I'm lyk, going to hang out with NayNay. Un.

Friend: I come?

Me: m'kay, lyk, sure you can. Un.

My catchphrase is "I'm gonna eat you" and things along that line. xP

My cousin: What would you do if I put a spider on your leg?

Me: I'd...I'd eat you!

My cousin: Joe Jonas has a great voice.

Me: I know! I just want to eat it!

My cousin: He's so hot.

Me: Yeah I just want to eat him.

xD

I don't exactly have any catch phrases.. Not in particular.

Though usually if I'm trying to remember something but can't, and give up.. But remember later in the middle of a [completely different~] conversation, I'll yell it and occasionally jump up and down.

"Yeah, I remember in language arts we were reading this book by Jack.. Jack, um.. Jack something."

"Okay.. Anyway, anything else going on in school now?"

"Well, we're supposed to be doing this project in sci- LONDON! JACK LONDON!.. Science."

I've also been told that sarcasm is my not-secret-weapon. I don't notice.

I don't exactly have any catch phrases.. Not in particular.Though usually if I'm trying to remember something but can't, and give up.. But remember later in the middle of a [completely different~] conversation, I'll yell it and occasionally jump up and down.

"Yeah, I remember in language arts we were reading this book by Jack.. Jack, um.. Jack something."

"Okay.. Anyway, anything else going on in school now?"

"Well, we're supposed to be doing this project in sci- LONDON! JACK LONDON!.. Science."
I do that quite often o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back