just come in this forum and tell us

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
i just want to see how high peopple have actually got in generations the highest ive been is probobbly , G6

I have been up to generation 11 but my brother is on generation 98.

My current and most highest is 13th generation,yes I need to work on it XD.

right now i'm on G10 and working on getting to 11.

Generation 7, back on my v1. I could totally do more, up to 99, if I was interested enough in doing so. I've never let a Tamagotchi die on me without having a baby first.

My highest was Generation 25, about 3 years ago. In fact it was the summer of 2005 when I started that.

mine was 33! on my light blue version one with yellow buttons. but then one day i was practicing cartwheels on my lawn and mt tam was sitting on our letterbox...i finished a triple cartwheel and she was gone. so sad :D i dont know who stole her...i looked high and low for ages. her name was delta and she was hinotamatchi. *sob*

Tee hee

G3 or 4 LOLERZ

I either forget about my tama, never find time for it, don't want to play it anymore, give up on it or lose it.

My highest was Generation 38, on my first V1. She's dead now. Owch.

Generation 18 I *think*. My first Tamas name was Katie, and my last Tama (Before the generation died :eek: ) was Joshi. xD That's what Im sure of.

I keep on forgeting what my highest generation was. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back