Can I make a 4.5 hatch a girl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamamamaof3

Reaction score
Is it possible to choose your tama's gender? Not sure if it matters, but we own a v4.5. (Not even opened yet) My daughter received a tama for her birthday, and as she is SUCH a girly girl, she only wants to raise a girl. Can this be done?

Thanks!

Well if you want a girl tamagotchi there is a grey button on the back of the tamagotchi that if you use a pen to poke the button and wait for it to hatch. If it is a boy hit the button again. If it is a girl name it(it will say boy or girl under the newly hatched tama). The instructions should explain it from there.

hope I helped

sabri :D

You can without reseting.

It is called 'Debugging'

Check out this link for details on how to debug here

Remember: if you mess up, you may wreck your Tamagotchi. Don't attempt to debug it unless you're willing to throw it away.

Note: not all Tamagotchi models have the necessary circuit in order to be able to debug them. Some don't have the debug circles

erm... no. I'm not going to risk the debugging thing. But resetting will work.

I suppose my only issue tho is in subsequent generations the tamas could be male, but I guess girly girl would have to cope! :D

Thanks anyway.

Sorry but you can't.

Oh, Maybe if you get really luckyuy your tama will be the gender the gender you want.

Not REALLY lucky, its a 50-50 chance. Only raising a girl every time would make her reset happy, so you might want to talk to her about that. She can't develop family generations on her Tamagotchi if she resets it, and she'll keep losing her items and gotchi points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back