OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMrs.Joe JonasXx

Reaction score
Ok well...I told you guys before that I was going to a JB concert. And Saturday was the day. IT. WAS. AWESOME!! Demi Lovato opened. Avril did about...15 songs. Then...JONAS BROTHERS! And when they did "Burnin' Up", Big Rob came on too! It was awesome. And Nick preformed "A little bit longer." Its so much different in concert. I cried a little. Everything was just...perfect. Next time, I'm getting closer seats though.

It sounds like it was fantastic. I'm glad you had a awesome time. ^^

Exactly where were your seats?

^ I had Lawn seats. You could barely see anything.

Demi and Avril almost cried. Demi was singing a song about how she was having a bad day and someone forgot about her. And Avril was singing, "When Your Gone."

^ I had Lawn seats. You could barely see anything.
Demi and Avril almost cried. Demi was singing a song about how she was having a bad day and someone forgot about her. And Avril was singing, "When Your Gone."
I'm going to there concert when they come where I live later this month. I'm really looking foward to it.

I happen to have lawn seats like you did. Good thing my camera zooms really far in...

WOOOOAH, AVRIL WAS THERE???!!!! I mean, seriously WOAH with a capital W. Avril and the Jonas Brothers like, dont really, like, GO TOGETHER! I'm surprised!
I KNOW AVRIL IS MY IDOL! I'VE LOVED HER EVER SINCE I WAS LITTLE BUT NOW SHE'S WITH THE JONAS BROTHERS? I'm gonna pray Disney Channel doesn't take her in. I understand her with Lil' Mama, but the Jonas brothers? No way dude, no way.

OOH! Jonas brothers. Cool! I kind of like them! Your lucky you got to go because I like Demi Lovato Who is 'big Rob' though? Never heard of him Yah! The closer seats the better!

Maddie

Big Rob is the Jonas Brother's main security man (xD)

Sounds like you had a ton of fun! It seems like everybody has seen the Jonas Brothers except me...

You're so lucky....

Oh ya, I read about Big Rob. Good for you I guess, glad you had a good time. :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back