How I have Spiritual Points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jatchi

Reaction score
I like to know How I have More spiritual Points than ALL the other 2

Why :huh: :huh:

Because I have to Evolute My Young Ura Violetchi To a Ura Violetchi :furawatchi: :p :p

Here is ALL my points

Funny:37

Gorgeous:24

Spiritual:26

THANKS!! :D ;) :wacko: :marumimitchi:

P.S: The tamagotchi is 4.5

Last edited by a moderator:
when your tama evolves into a teen it gets 3 new games! play the last game on your game list! if this is a v4.5 the game is called man hole!

Hm. Well I had Ura Young Memetchi, and High Spiritual points, and mine evolved into a UraVoiletchi. I think the Spiritual points were this highest too. =/

watch out for shiketitchi! I was going for ura violetchi and thats what my punishment was.

well, I did want a unique character. its not exactly what I was looking for.

Just try to go to your school a lot to get the points from Mr. Canvas and play ManHole a lot, (Not to mention take good care) Then You might get it

when you play games they each give different types of points. tug of war and climb give you random. apple gives you funny, dance gives you Gorgeous, and man hole gives you Spiritual.

hope i helped

sabri :nazotchi: :pochitchi: :ichigotchi: :) :pochitchi:

I also want to mention as well that Mr. Turtlepedia is the teacher for Humourous skill points class, Ms. Flower is the teacher for the Gorgeous skill points class and Mr. Canvas is for the Spiritual skill points class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back