V5.5 or V6!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgrapes2007

Reaction score
It's already is 7 Aug 08 but have anyone here seen or bought the new V5.5 or even V6???!! Pls reply asap! tnx!

PS: I'm really looking forward to having the latest tama!!

V6 will problay be realesed next year.The Celebrity v5 is what everyone used to call the v5.5. the Celebrity v5 has been realesed but ONLY in certain places.Lots of people (me included) are buying them/have bought them.

o i c. I thought V5.5 is still not released yet becos I have not seen anyone here talking about their V5.5. I'm from a Asian country and Asia always received the latest batch of tamas until a couple of months later, so that means maybe V5.5 will reach my country only end of this year :(

The V5.5 is called Tamagotchi Connection V5 Celebrity Familitchi. Some people say its a V5 resfresh because on the box that it comes it, it says V5 instead of V5.5. I have recently bought one off of Amazon. You can also buy them off of eBay. Whatever works best for you.

The V6 is said to come out in early 2009. I have no idea if it's a Familitchi Tamagotchi or just a regular Tamagotchi Connection.

Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back