Never Debug a V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunnytama

Reaction score
Ok So My lil sis threw My Tamagotchi V5 In my sink and when I took it out I couldnt use any of the buttons so I took My tamagotchi apart and Then I was thinking Maybe I should Debug My tamagotchi so When I had the first bit off -The bit where you have to take off 4 screws-

There was no debug sign I watched a vid how do debug a v5 so It wasnt there no Debug button, So I put My tamagotchi alltogether again! And guess what? IT WORKED!! :( :( :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh and also If you decide to debug a V5 It wont be there for Uk, Or mabey I got the Tamagotchi with a missing panel I dont kno B)

Debug means taking apart a tamagotchi. Aren't I smart?

:p ryantchi :unsure:
No it dosent.Its when you take some parts of your tama off and there is a debug circle.you then rub it with somthing (cant remember) and youre tama enters DEBUG mode.it allows you to choose what charecter you have and it speeds up time

1 tama second=1 DEBUG minute

Its extremly dangerous and has a 30% chance deystroyi ng your tama

No it dosent.Its when you take some parts of your tama off and there is a debug circle.you then rub it with somthing (cant remember) and youre tama enters DEBUG mode.it allows you to choose what charecter you have and it speeds up time

o.o oh my gawd!! thats crazy!

Debugging is just a way of fixing a glitch in a tamagotchi.

It's more commonly used to get a special character though.

And, it's really not that bad of a thing, if people want to get a character, they can take the risk, and most of the time it works.

It's good that your tamagotchi worked!

My big sister threw my tamagotchi v5 in the sink and I had told my mom. The only thing that my mom did was blow on the batterry and I work! I was suprised to see that.

Ok So My lil sis threw My Tamagotchi V5 In my sink and when I took it out I couldnt use any of the buttons so I took My tamagotchi apart and Then I was thinking Maybe I should Debug My tamagotchi so When I had the first bit off -The bit where you have to take off 4 screws-There was no debug sign I watched a vid how do debug a v5 so It wasnt there no Debug button, So I put My tamagotchi alltogether again! And guess what? IT WORKED!! :D ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh and also If you decide to debug a V5 It wont be there for Uk, Or mabey I got the Tamagotchi with a missing panel I dont kno :)
mistake central :D :D

You can only debug the North American Tamagotchi... The Tamas from asia and europe doesn;t have the debug circle (v4) or the debug metal part (v5). For v5 you need to connect the 2 metal parts with a some kind of wire. :D

You can only debug the North American Tamagotchi... The Tamas from asia and europe doesn;t have the debug circle (v4) or the debug metal part (v5). For v5 you need to connect the 2 metal parts with a some kind of wire.

You are wrong i have a *broken <_< * had a european v4 and i had the debug circle but i didnt debug it my friend did it and it work it was european too.

Last edited by a moderator:

true my friend and i tried to debug her tamagotchi and a couple others to get special characters and out of 5 one didnt work at all and one was jacked up.

Actually, in order to debug a v5, you must open to where the debug circle is on other versions, but then unscrew the four screws there to go to the screen. You must turn the chip/board that the debug circle is usually on over and you will see that the circle is still there. It's just on the opposite side! You would have to attach a wire from the circle to the squares to the up-left of it though, which is a little hard... I know, because a currently in possession of a debugged v5! It's a bit boring though... I never did like the v5... :ichigotchi: My versions 3 & 4 are both debugged though! (not my Music star, because I promised my mom that I wouldn't even open it up, so i could get it for Christmas! HA! I don't even want to because every day I play with it, I find something new about it.)

hey yea i debuged my v3 one and it worked out well! it was great at first, but then it got kind of boring cuz its like you dont really get 2 take care of it. its like a pre-made grown up tama. so i told my friend that i debuged my tama n she really wanted me 2 do it 2 her tama. so i did n i tottaly messed up her tama! it was goin so fast it would change characters like every minute. i couldnt fix it n she was sooo.... mad! :( i felt so bad. well, this was cuz mine was a v3 n hers was a v4.5. well this was a big lesson 4 me not 2 ever debug a tama ever agin! :)

Latest posts

Back