V5: PUDDING FAMILY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is so weird. My sister has adult tamagotchis on their first generation. She had a training call and she answered it and got 100% bonding. Then she fed it fried rice and there were grey dots on the screen and there was a weird noise. Then it turned into the pudding family!!!

WHAT HAPPENED! :eek: :huh: :)

I'm sorry, uhmm.... the pudding family? That doesn't exist. Perhaps your sister got the Large Family by feeding it too many snacks/meals?

If you check your family's status (on the page that holds your bonding percentage), it tells you what type of family you have.

Wait, if it had 100% bonding it couldn't have been a Large Family....

Pudding Family??? xD!! I think u mean the Large Family. Maybe your sister overfed her tamas too much and they evolved.

If you need help evolving them back to normal, just PM me.

Hope I Helped! :p

Pudding Family??? xD!! I think u mean the Large Family. Maybe your sister overfed her tamas too much and they evolved.If you need help evolving them back to normal, just PM me.

Hope I Helped! :mimitchi:
the pudding family exists. you must have a v5. lightning.tama is talking about the v5 celebrity. if you zoom on About Family Types it says pudding family. but i don't know how to change it back either.

The pudding family is the large family, except it's on the v5 refresh. To change it back, you need to buy a 'health bar' and make them eat it. You can also buy 'massage hands', which will also change the pudding family back into the normal family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back