Tama Love <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
Im confused. My tamas are inlove with eachother. (either that or they are just best friends) whenever they connect they have a little heart above their head. They are both opposite genders and are a mametchi and memetchi and 1s v3 the other is a v4. So that sounds bout right to be inlove with eachother as the character things are ment 2 be. But I think you get the secret tama if they breed- and I dont want that. I want whats best for my tamas but i want to get mimitchis or cute tamas on them-and i want them to look different. Im confused plz help me :p

Im confused. My tamas are inlove with eachother. (either that or they are just best friends) whenever they connect they have a little heart above their head. They are both opposite genders and are a mametchi and memetchi and 1s v3 the other is a v4. So that sounds bout right to be inlove with eachother as the character things are ment 2 be. But I think you get the secret tama if they breed- and I dont want that. I want whats best for my tamas but i want to get mimitchis or cute tamas on them-and i want them to look different. Im confused plz help me :)
Yes, you are able to marry those two versions. In fact, versions 1-4.5 are compatible for connecting and ultimatley mating. Unless they have four hearts under their friend status, they are ready to mate. Just wait two days.

No, you will not get a secret character when you marry those two tamas. However, if you marry both girl and boy oldies, you will get a secret oldie character. So, you can always wait until they're oldies to mate, and you will get a secret oldie character.

Also, you can't be certain that you will get Mimitchis, because each character is different, and if you raise them differently, you will get different characters.

Hope I helped!

No worries, everything will be normal, unless you marry them as oldies, like MnMztama495 said, you'll get the special oldie character (which I think is pretty cool).

~Loola

Yes, you are able to marry those two versions. In fact, versions 1-4.5 are compatible for connecting and ultimatley mating. Unless they have four hearts under their friend status, they are ready to mate. Just wait two days.
No, you will not get a secret character when you marry those two tamas. However, if you marry both girl and boy oldies, you will get a secret oldie character. So, you can always wait until they're oldies to mate, and you will get a secret oldie character.

Also, you can't be certain that you will get Mimitchis, because each character is different, and if you raise them differently, you will get different characters.

Hope I helped!
so if I hav a even generation and take good care of my tama, it should evolve into the even side on V3?

Its kk now! They have got babies (both boys unfortuanitly) is there a way 2 make them giv birth 2 a gal?

(plus they had them wen they r only 4!)

It is normal for Tama characters to mate at the age of 4. They can mate 24 hours unpaused time after evolving into adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back