About Baby Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you have a baby tama, I think that you should at least check on it every 15 minutes because my baby tama is harder to take care of than my adult tama... Hope I Helped!!! :p

Ya, the adults are much easier to take care of than the babies, but it's a little more exciting with them 'cause they are always up to something. ..

I would even say every like 5-10 minutes.

Yeah, babitchis can be pretty demanding! When Berry was younger I just kept her with me all the time - they're only in baby form for an hour so it's not too bad.

ya i knew dat lol they beep like every frikkin 5 minutes its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Evey pooped every 20 minutes, or so. And was always! hungry, so she also had to do a lot of rope jumping. Very demanding, these little babies...

Thank godness she is a toddler now. ;____;

Yeah, my 5.0 babies needed attention every 10-15 min, and every time they are babies, they get sick once, only once, then from when they are children, as long as you take care of them, they will not need medical attention.

Latest posts

Back