If your parent says no

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you've been asking your parent for a Tamagotchi and they keep saying no, I think I have a way to convince them.

Plan A: Tell them that te Tamagotchi will keep you busy.

Plan B: Tell them that it will teach you responsibillity.

Plan C: Break down & cry.

Hope I helped. If you have anymore ways, just post it here!!! :p

I have another way that worked to get my famitama:

keep going on with it and keep talking about the tamagotchi until they see how much it means to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I keep begging, my parents would get mad and then I would get in trouble :D

My life is hard :(

thanks im the only one in my family who likes tamas and every time i ask my mom for another one she says no because tamas are dum i was soooo mad thanks again ill try all those plans

Hmmm.. I'd say it's a good idea, but I don't really need it because my parents would buy me one anyway.

I wouldn't pester them. My parents just let me have one if I buy one with my own money! =) It keeps me occupied, and I pause it often. It doesn't take over my life, it's just a fun toy! What's it to them if I buy one? They like them! =D

my whole family exept my dad and mum, think tamas are just toys that beep and irritate people. my mum doesnt care about them while my dad sometimes play wif mine if i juz threw it on the couch. here is my way of getting a tama

i show my dad a toy catalogue with a tama toy in it and keep saying, "i want tamagotchi!" reapetedly.

another way is, i juz beg him over and over and he will buy it. :(

Well, my dad got angry at my mom when she got me a tamagotchi ( we have had them before, the beeps really annoyed him, and when I got a new battery and picked up an old tamagotchi, my dad said "oh no, not those again. Keep that thing away from me." lol.

Tell them that you can mute the sound for one thing, and you cant play with one too much, because they get tired. I hope this helps! Also, if you tama is muted, teachers dont usually mind you having them at school, but if that is an issue, tell your parents you would leave it at home! (also pay w/ your own $ if you can, and say they are only 10$!) This is also less messy, time consuming and expensive then a real pet!

If you've been asking your parent for a Tamagotchi and they keep saying no, I think I have a way to convince them. Plan A: Tell them that te Tamagotchi will keep you busy.

Plan B: Tell them that it will teach you responsibillity.

Plan C: Break down & cry.

Hope I helped. If you have anymore ways, just post it here!!! :p
A - I'm sure for a lot of parents, that will get them to say yes easily as most parents are looking for something to occupy their children, even for just a little while so they get a little rest

B - Although this is probably my favourite and the best method, I wouldn't have thought it would convince as many parents as A. If I was a parent this one would convince me most

C - I'd recommend nobody does this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back