v4 tama question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenalmonds

Reaction score
Is there any definite way to get into the kuchipatchi or mametchi family on v4? I've only gotten into the kuchipatchi family once the whole time I've been raising v4 tamas. I know some toddlers have a bigger chance of getting into certain families, but is there a definite way?

Families... for the V4? Sorry, but you can only raise Kuchipa and Mame Families on the V5.

To get a Kuchipa Family you must raise a Kuchipatchi with easy-going training, and it must have 100% bonding. Then you marry your Kuchi to a Yonepatchi, and viola! you have a Kuchipa Family.

To get a Mame Family, you must raise a Mametchi with smart training, and it must have 100% bonding. Then you marry it to a Chantotchi, and you've got a Mame Family!

When you get a pure family, you will get two eggs, and when they evolve into their second stage, one of them will turn into an adult and the other stays a child.

Hope I helped!

P.S.- If you want a Kuchipatchi on the V4, your character needs to specialize in Kindness (flower) skill points, and to get a Mametchi on the V4, your character needs to specialize in Intellegence (pencil) skill points. I think both characters must have about 80 or 90 of those skill points for it to evolve into a Kuchipatchi/Mametchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back