no dating show on some days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
some days the matchmaker won't let me do the dating show. hes asleep even though I didn't do it that day. AND I TRY IT ALL DAY! but it doesn't work. also is there a trick for playing the dating show if you already ran out of tries? I want the mame family and I haven't seen a single chantotchi!

If you've already used the Dating Show three times, Ms. Busybody will fall asleep. Wait.. you didn't do it that day? Strange... it could be a glitch or something.

If you've already maxed out on tries for the Dating Show, you can set the time to 6:59 am, wait a minute, and at 7 am your tamas will wake up. You will then be able to use the Dating Show for another three times. You can do that trick as much as you'd like. If you prefer not to cheat, then you'll just have to wait until the next day.

Yes, sometimes it takes a while to find the designated partner for a character, so you'll just have to keep trying. Eventually you'll find him/her.

yeah! I used the dating show cheat/trick and there was a chantotchi! I got the :furawatchi: family and my sis got the :gozarutchi: family. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back