Panic! At The Disco

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
I can't wait for the Northern Downpour music video :)

EDIT: Omfg. If you go to the FBR webpage, there's photos of FBR band members when they were in school. Brendon looks funny. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
NORTHERN DOWNPOURS SENDS IT'S LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEE ♥

I told you he looks funny xDDD

I wanna see some of the FOB members on it. I wanna know what they looked like in school. xD

I wanna see what Andy looked like XD

All my school pictures suck. I wish I could enter that crappy webcam pic or something, I hate the school photographers because you don't even know what it looks like until you buy them or get your I.D. XD

I know every word to Northern Downpour.

-is shot-

XDD

Answer me one thing, Allie. Which came first- The Music or the Misery?

I just got a sudden flash (yes, it happens a lot XD) of Ryan junior from That green Gentleman playing eyeliner in the mirror XD

Now, if you have no reaosning, you have no proof.

No body, no crime, Sweetheart.

I doubt that anyone but me understands my logic and thinking track XD

But it makes sense, and it's genious. Well, to me XD

I just got a sudden flash (yes, it happens a lot XD) of Ryan junior from That green Gentleman playing eyeliner in the mirror XD

No more random chit chat posts or this thread will be closed

I can picture a 9-year-old Ryan Ross of Panic! At The Disco walking to school with assorted swirls and crows on his face. xDD

*edit: post moderated. Comment Removed.*

D=

PANIC AT THE DISCO are the band I listen to the most. According to iTunes.

Please use the PM system to send messages to friends on TamaTalk. Thanks.

TamaMum

Yaaaaay xD I love that song.

I can't wait for the Northern Downpour music video. Northern Downpour is my favourite Pretty.Odd. songs, by far. :]

I went to the FYE in the mall, and they had ten copies of Pretty. Odd. and two copies of a string quartet tribute. And five copies of AFYCSO. But I ended up buying Take This To Your Grave. It was the last copy the store had, and that would probably be the last time I ever see it in stores xD

TAKETHISTOYOURGRAVE <3

omai.

I finally managed to complete my first Panic album. Except 'intermission' and 'introduction' because I find them rather pointless. xP

Lying is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes off is WIN. Unfortunately I can never put my iPod on shuffle when using the dock-y thing that goes into the radio in the car again. I already got a "OMGSPAZZ!" at I Write Sins Not Tradgedies.

Ahem.

https://www.stardoll.com/en/dolls/492/Panic_At_the_Disco.html

epic.

Roar. I wish Panic would come to my area! Dude, why are the twin states, and Maine, and Massachusetts always forgotten? It makes me sad.

I've seen them live.

They're amazing. I would totally recomend it if you have the chance...and the money.

Everything was expensive. The PATD shirt was 25 dollars. But, I haven't been able to find the one I have anywhere else, so I guess it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back