How to get Violetchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
i hav discovered that if u wanna get a violetchi or violetchi characters on your v5, you should always train them with the second item (balloons, cards, tambourine and drum). then, let them have a couple of happy or hungry hearts empty for a while, neglect a bit. Just make sure you fill those hearts in eventually.

Bottom line : Don't satisfy your tama every 10 min, but don't abandon it and train with second item.

this worked for me 3 times. :D :( :D :D :D

You could also use the 1st option in training and train your tama to 40%-60%(I believe.)
-Meddi

♥Myu
Yes.By using the second training item you get Meme family.vilotechi is part of the Mame family.What happend was your Youngest tama would have been vilotechi every time.The thirdborn (if you have three tamas) dosent follow the normal growth.

i hav discovered that if u wanna get a violetchi or violetchi characters on your v5, you should always train them with the second item (balloons, cards, tambourine and drum). then, let them have a couple of happy or hungry hearts empty for a while, neglect a bit. Just make sure you fill those hearts in eventually.
Bottom line : Don't satisfy your tama every 10 min, but don't abandon it and train with second item.

this worked for me 3 times. :p :) :D :D :D
You don't have to neglect them and lower the hearts; just keep bonding between 40% and 70% and you'll be fine.

hey don't you need to train them at lest half of the time on th first item to get to the mame family? :angry: :) :angry: :angry: :(

I don't think a Violetchi is a character on a Tamagotchi V5 Celebrity. I looked at Tama Zone's Royal Familitchi character chart (which is supposively the same as a V5 Celebrity) and a Violetchi wasn't on there. And when I go on the dating show to marry one of the sons, a Violetchi never shows up, even when I reset the time again and again to use the dating show over and over.

I don't think a Violetchi is a character on a Tamagotchi V5 Celebrity. I looked at Tama Zone's Royal Familitchi character chart (which is supposively the same as a V5 Celebrity) and a Violetchi wasn't on there. And when I go on the dating show to marry one of the sons, a Violetchi never shows up, even when I reset the time again and again to use the dating show over and over.
yeah.You can see her however by using the item tulip

Latest posts

Back