Olympics!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama815

Reaction score
I've been watching them a lot. It's awesome to see the determination and drive of these athletes. I especially love watching the rowing, because I am a rower... and it is so cool to see them and their strength. Also the gymnastics is pretty incredible, both mens and womens.

I watched the opening ceremony, but I haven't seen any of it since ;~;

I'm looking forward to the gymnastics and the archery, I'm not sure if the archery is in this olympics or the winter olympics, but I'm still looking forward to it either way.

The opening ceremony this year was AMAZING.

I'd never seen anything like it until now.

So cool.

I have it TiVo'd and I'm probably going to watch it again a few times<3

I just looked the Olympics up online, those Chinese girls look like they're 6. o___O;;

I'll proably watch a bit of the gymnastics. My brothers, best friends, little brother will be in the Olympics one day (I promise you) so I mine as well start watching it now, yes?

I do plan on watching all of the dressage though.<3

Too bad it's on oxygen. D=

Zomg yesh! I luff the Olympics!! U.S.A all the way! Lol sorry.

I love swimming (relays, not diving), volleyball, basketball, rowing, gymnastics... pretty much every event there is. ^^ It's on all the time at my house!

I don't know what team I will be rooting for this year.

I could always go with the USA, but I will probably take one of the teams in my heritage.

Maybe Lithuania or something.

Dunno.

I've been watching whatever I can.

Mostly the swimming and gymnastics. Mostly mens.

The opening ceremony was awesome. <3

Hopefully, in twentytwelve, my friend and I will be in London. 8D

I am rooting for Shawn Johnson in gymnastics because she lives in my town! Her gym is across the street from my house!

A little. I only really wanna see the softball part of it. I am so rooting for the USA. But I will not miss the softball part since in 2012 they won't have it.

Yea, the Swimming and Gymnastics is phenomonal. I LOVE Michael Phelps. He's on as I type!! I hope he gets his eight golds, and continues with his world records!

The opening ceremony this year was AMAZING.

I'd never seen anything like it until now.

So cool.

I have it TiVo'd and I'm probably going to watch it again a few times<3
Ya, it was!

The box thing with the people inside was SO cool.

Latest posts

Back