Codes won't work!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamawesome

Reaction score
I just bought my Tamagotchi a week ago. It says it's a version 5 but it's different than the one my best friend has. It has different games and food items and everything!

Also the codes won't work in the "special" category. i'm sad! anyone have any ideas? :furawatchi:

-Kit

If it looks different, why use the codes for the regular V5? :furawatchi:

If you can still raise a family on it, and it says V5 on the package, chances are it's a V5.5, or in the American version, a Celebrity Tamagotchi. The V5.5 can raise athlete, royal, celebrity, and more families, but it's similar to the V5 in that you can raise a family.

My advice? You could search the V5.5 and dig up some codes for it, or you can use some of the V5.5 reference topics here on TT. You just have to find 'em first.

so you think i have the 5.5?! how COOL!!! i did have the Active family at first and then i left the poor thing at home while i went to work yesterday...so they became the Model Family. i mated to a mametchi and got a mousetchi! neaaaatoooo!!! so now it's up to me to dig up codes huh? i'm horrible at that sort of thing but i'll do what i can! but for now, i'm off to work! thanks for the help!! :gozarutchi:

-Kit

the celebrity Tamagotchi makes sense since one of my games is Tama Fan or something like that, where i sign autographs and answer mail...SO cool!!! now i'm excited, lol

me = nerd! :furawatchi:

so you think i have the 5.5?! how COOL!!! i did have the Active family at first and then i left the poor thing at home while i went to work yesterday...so they became the Model Family. i mated to a mametchi and got a mousetchi! neaaaatoooo!!! so now it's up to me to dig up codes huh? i'm horrible at that sort of thing but i'll do what i can! but for now, i'm off to work! thanks for the help!! :furawatchi:
Actually, after that quoted post above, I'm 100% sure you have the V5.5. There are no Active or Model Families on the regular Famitama.

Congratulations! I wish I had a V5.5... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back