V-Blogs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-lWeride

Reaction score
Do any of you have V-Blogs??

I'm starting one.. But I am not going to post it until I have like 20 videos.. :mellow: '

If any of you are wondering what a V-Blog is, it is like a blog but it's in video form!~ So you talk and then put it on youtube or some other video website.. (But I reccomend youtube!)

I don't, Mikez.

But my friend might start one when she moves...

oh..
How come some v-bloggers on youtube are famous just for blogging? o.o'
Because people might find them entertaining, etc. ^O^

Like for example, magibon! She didn't do anything on her vlogs and she got famous. lol, i'm trying to get famous too <.< >.>

Because people might find them entertaining, etc. ^O^Like for example, magibon! She didn't do anything on her vlogs and she got famous. lol, i'm trying to get famous too <.< >.>
bahahah..

isn't that what everyone tries to do on youtube?

I'm trying to too lmao..

bahahah..isn't that what everyone tries to do on youtube?

I'm trying to too lmao..
Haha^O^ lol, you have to get lots of suscribers and everything. Hey hey hey, subscribe for subscribe?? xD I'll subscribe if you do too

I watched yours Mikey. It was cool

I'll do the same.*points to post above* My usernae is Sakoda15.

Be warned, I am obsessed with Ouran.

x.x

Haha^O^ lol, you have to get lots of suscribers and everything. Hey hey hey, subscribe for subscribe?? xD I'll subscribe if you do too
Okay! =D sub4sub

Oh, and applemonkey~ I commented on your profile/channel.. I'll subscribe!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't. but yours was funny XD

*off topic chat removed*

I have a youtube channel though. Me and my friend basically be stupid on camera. We made a video dedicated to talking about my sweatervest XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back