Taylor Swift

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama815

Reaction score
I love Taylor Swift music!! I'm so excited. I am going to a Taylor Swift concert on the 22 of August. I am so psyched! I know all her songs!

I only like our song. I don't really like her music. It doesn't really sound country to me. It sounds more like pop.

My dad likes her music, I just don't care much for her style but she's ok once in a while.

I don't know what my favorite song is... but I really like Our Song, Stay Beautiful... and all of them really. But if you really listen to all her songs you can hear the Country. I don't like the pop versions of her songs.

I don't know what my favorite song is... but I really like Our Song, Stay Beautiful... and all of them really. But if you really listen to all her songs you can hear the Country. I don't like the pop versions of her songs.
I've only heard a few of her songs. And there is only one that sounds country to me and that is that one song our song. But nothing else.

Taylor is awesome. She's the only, and I mean, ONLY country singer I like.

I don't like her music. Basically, I just hate the way country sounds >.<;

Latest posts

Back