Anybody Like Rock Any More!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylie2989

Reaction score
It Feels like only My friend and I like the rock and metal!

Please tell me do you like rock!

I HATE THAT RAP CRAP!

Yeah, rap music is in its worst state than ever now.

Pretty much all music is, though, thanks to digital downloads.

I mean, I have never heard so many repetitive cuss words in my life in

today's rap music. I mean, sure, back in the 80's and early 90's, there was some

bad rap music, but its terrible today. Rap music is almost dead to me thanks to a terrible

vacation with my sister and her hubby. I could go on forever about her hubby singing those nasty

songs in front of his 3 year old son...My sister said she'd die if he ever talked like that. Well, its too

late, he already says the F word at 3. :(

Anyways, sorry about that rant about my personal problems. Yes, I do like rock music now than

I ever did. Pretty much everyone at my school listens to rock.

I hate rap. There's no point to it. I think rappers enjoy p!ssing me off and cussing. Rockers, love guitars and drums and awesome vocals and making me happy. There's so much to rock music and rap is so, retarded there's no point. Classic rock is what fuels most of us!

I hate rap. There's no point to it. I think rappers enjoy p!ssing me off and cussing.
There is no point to rap in my POV.

All rap seems to be to me is a bunch of random cussing thrown around with lyrics about sex, girls, drugs, and violence. Yes, this often comes across as a steryotype, but it isn't unless you say, 'all rap is...', then it is.. yes? Just note; I'm just stating what I think, not what you have to think.

I love rock and metal. :3

(Of course I feel the same about pop and the general alternative music, I can't forget to mention them.<3 )

Well...I don't exactly listen to rock alot. Maybe once in a while.

But I hate 95% of rap. Most of it is awful, in my opinion.

Haha, you're new here aren't you?

A lot of people here like rock.

I like rap as well though. But only people like Lupe Fiasco and Kanye. Some of my favorite quotes come from Kanye, actually. You can learn a lot from rappers when you get pass the stereotypes and listen to rap beyond what the radio plays. You haven't listened to real rap unless you pass the radio.

I actually like some rap. I listen to the radio alot, and not all of it is repetitive cussing. I don't think Forever by Chris Brown has one cuss in it, and it's one of my favourite songs. And Ne-Yo rarely ever swears in his songs, too. Although rap music videos could use more than girls and money in them <.<

Rock is epic. Alternative Rock, Punk Rock...<3
Agreed, I like those =D

Rap is stupid. 50 cent sings " Im laughin straight to the bank wit dis. Hahahahahahahahahaha"

Wtf?

Souija Boy, " Superman Dat h*e!"

Low, " I prefer those girls no clothes, into that I love woman exposed"

Souija boy, "SuperSoak dat h*e!"

Enough said..

Most kids my age have absolutely no idea what's in rap music.. I showed my friends the lyrics and now they HATE rap.. Yes It seems rude but still.. They need to know whats in these lyrics mean and what the people are actually saying.. It's not like I'm forcing them to not like rap.. I just showed them! And they made the right choice.. SOME rap is okay but most rap SUCKS! isn't that good to me..

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, DON'T YOU DARE THINK ABOUT FLAMING !

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know. There is no point to rap. All they do is put a beat in the background and scream curse words the whole song and call it music. It's really annoying. I like all types of rock, but I can't stand rap. It gives me a headache because of all the screaming. I really wish rap didn't exist... :huh:

I hate rap, almost everyone in my school listens to rap though! It's awful, our gym teacher lets us listen to music in class but all we ever hear is the rap/garbage the "popular" people want to listen to. Hardly fair to the socailly challenged losers like me. I never did fit in right when it came to music, or anything really lol. :huh:

I hate rap, almost everyone in my school listens to rap though! It's awful, our gym teacher lets us listen to music in class but all we ever hear is the rap/garbage the "popular" people want to listen to. Hardly fair to the socailly challenged losers like me. I never did fit in right when it came to music, or anything really lol. :huh:
I know. People think it's "cool" to listen to rap. I don't. I don't want to be "popular". It's like people are telling you what is "cool" and what's "not".

I know. There is no point to rap. All they do is put a beat in the background and scream curse words the whole song and call it music. It's really annoying. I like all types of rock, but I can't stand rap. It gives me a headache because of all the screaming. I really wish rap didn't exist... :(
but there's no screaming in a majority rap...

There's more screaming in rock then there is rap...

And btw, if you want to hear a song that pretty much is a beat and cuss words, Family Reunion by BLINK 182, who is a rock band. The WHOLE SONG, exept 3 words at the end, is ALL cussing. And guess what. That's rock, not rap, but it fits in your description of rap. Stereotyping is a bad, bad thing.

he already says the F word at 3. :(
It's sad how kids have dirty mouths at such young ages, my friends cousin cusses soo much, and says such hateful things torwards her kither and she's only 2!

I can't stand rap.

I personally favor Punk Rock and Metal.

Nobody at my school likes Rock! They all like rap.

Except my two friends who like some rock. But they never get into epic bands.

They're mostly for MCR and stuff.

Latest posts

Back